ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Out of curiosity, what is your evidence that @Medicate is a cac?

He became suspicious to me when he constantly makes threads belittling black people under the guise of "we gots to do better" but his goal was to shyt on black people period.

You have to beware of posters who are "pro black" who 99.99999% of the time don't have anything nice to say about black people, just constant negativity and criticism.

Last edited:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Take me off thay list you fukking troglodyte.
I'm verified.
Over 12 pictures, one less than a week ago and talked in the tinychat twice which is also verified.

:mjlol: the fact that you proved that you are black so many times and folks still think that you're a cac is very telling of your mindset.

buffruff

Banned
Daps
This is such a crock of bullshyt

We've been in contact with Arabs and Europeans for hundreds of years. Especially Arabs

Considering blacks will never outnumber whites here, you wont have to worry about a South Africa situation. However, I could see Mexicans getting so large in numbers that they start attacking whites and blacks alike.

No those were north african blacks, they aint the same as we west africans. Europeans only started fukking with us in 1400 A.D for a long time of about over 75,000 years we had made no contact with non black humans. Blacks outnumber whites vastly in continental Africa with 1 billion reaching a possible 4 billion by the end of this century.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
He became suspicious to me when he constantly makes threads belittling black people under the guise of "we gots to do better" but his goal was to shyt on black people period.

You have to beware of posters who are "pro black" who 99.99999% of the time don't have anything nice about black people, just constant negativity and criticism.
That's because there's nothing nice to say

Seriously

You want us to sugarcoat it? There's a LOT that needs to be called out. There is not one positive thing that I can think of that we have going for us. I'm not going to shy away from calling out other black people because of clowns like you who think that anyone who criticizes black people is either a CAC or a c00n

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I got you c00ns all in your feelings...:mjlol: I'm melanated to my bones hoe ass nikka....keep my name out your threads and mouth....

I knew this had to be @BmoreGorilla and his side bytches @Ronnie Lott and @Data-Hawk troll ass......I don't like you new age nikkas and never have, thats why I had you on ignore since I started....I would've never seen this shyt if somebody ain't send me a PM about it.....

Do you know this the oldest trick in the book, trying to get nikkas to give up their identification......We out c00ns and cacs on destee.com all the time....check my receipts bytch boy.....keep me on your mind tho......:umad:

Look man.........let me break this down for you.

Negged.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
The people wanted you on the list so you were added :yeshrug:

nikkas really PMing each other over this shyt tho :heh:

We about to sick @Zak_Heffvito on you:birdman:

I'm like :mindblown: is it really that serious? " Yo man, they talking about you in this thread. I'm just looking out for you, don't want you to be surprised. you my man and all"...

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:mjlol: the fact that you proved that you are black so many times and folks still think that you're a cac is very telling of your mindset.
No it's not.
My posts/posting style is too much for the troglodytes on this site to understand :manny:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Just some gems from buffruff, I found it kinda funny how he believe that a civilization should be judged by their architecture.

White people are not evil, if they were you wouldnt exist right now

The Nigerians are the original black people, all other blacks are just copies of them.

How is white people's fault you kill eachother at crazy rates?

Yes slavery was terrible but look at us now at least we have modern technology unlike our ancestors that were very primitive. We are the oldest race yet took the longest to develop civilizations what does that say?

Electricity was never done until the white people discovered it in the late middle ages. Who cares about Timbuktu its fukking primitive compared to non african civilizations. Pyramids are not metal you dumbass. I mean the fukking CACs already had nice stone buildings since 3300 B.C nowhere in Africa do you see buildings of that level of architecture except in the east and north, the middle eastern peopl had stone buildings since 5000 B.C, the asians 4000 B.C, the native americans 1500 B.C, and us west african blacks 600 A.D. The reason white people dont give a damn about our history is becaus we were very primitive compared to them. Its like this

White people be like:
"Oh you had iron?"
"Big deal we had iron two thousand years before you"

"Oh you built pyramids"
"So where are the other pyramids then?"

"This is the Mali Empire? Its just a mud structure its not even stone this is just pathetic"

"You claim to be advanced yet your race has not even a single metallic building structure built by your own hands, what does that say about your claim?"

"Where are the books?"

"Where is the philosophy?"

"Where is the industry?"

"Why have you wasted so much time in this resource rich continent?"

"I cant believe you never even once visited Madagascar I mean its right next to you holy shyt"

"Why do you still use primitive plants and superstition to solve illnesses? Where is your medicine?

"Why didnt you domesticate something? I know zebras are hard to do but so were wolves and the Asians managed that just fine"

"With all this metal around you you are telling me it your race that discovered metallurgy the last thats just not possible at all"

"Mudhuts everywhere, where are the stone buildings? Why is your architecture so primitive? You should have figured out how to casually make stone structures by now african people"

"With so much wealth how can it be possible for you race to be so poor overall, dont say we robbed you because you had those resources long before we knew you even existed in the first place.

"Where are the canals?"

"Where are the aqueducts?"

"Do you even have any scientific theorem at all?"

"Where is the wheel?"

"Why do you stick things into your face? Are you stupid?"

"So you say you have culture but your culture is the same as the Papuans its not unique at all and very primitive to be honest"

"Oh you were so oppressed? Then why did the north africans who lived in a fukking desert progress before you"

"Speaking of the north african have you noticed that their societies are better overall compared to yours?"

"Yes I know the middle east is violent but thats due to Islam you blacks have no excuses however"

"Why is the north africans who lived in a desert formed the first african civilizations?"

Its an estimate of when exactly the west african black race started.
What?

buffruff

Banned
Daps
the architecture tells you the overall intelligence of a race, the most complex west african structure if Great Zimbabwe that was built in 1100 A.D however its basic stone architecture not even comparable to the advanced stone architecture of the ancient europeans, middle eastern people, indians and asians. The more simpler the material the dumber the race, the lack of stone structures in west africa shows us that only a few blacks in that region got the idea of making basic stone structures, while others sticked with mud architecture. The East Africans however had more advanced architecture than us so they are obviously more intelligent than us.