ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
:mjlol: at this clown putting certified black posters on his list because they "might as well be a CAC"

White people coexist with other races just fine now a days, but we blacks dont want to coexist with white people, we dont want racial equality we want racial supremacy.. The white people may have done many horrible things but they really try their best in being peaceful with other humans, they even changed their acadeimics just to aid us and even hate themselves if they were truely racist monsters we would still in chains or probably extinct.

It was a mistake for the whites to bring us in the new world in the first place, there is just no way an enslaved for centuries human race will just forgive the ones that oppressed them, rather they should have left alone in Africa and never bother again.

You're clearly a white poster from the Misc

I agree that whites should have left us alone but you need to understand that many black people are jaded because we are and always have been a punching bag. Not only for whites but for Arabs, people from Asia, Hispanics, etc

I think we've been co-existing with other groups long enough. The final solution to this whole mess is for black Americans to have our own sovereign living space far away from American shores. Otherwise, we'll always be doing the same old dance with whites and other races. The ONLY solution to this is to have our own nation. The US government half-assedly tried to give us one before but it didnt work. It needs to happen again.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Why are you trolls taggin me into this garbage ass thread.....they have no evidence, other than their feelings being hurt from me ethering there ass for lovin your cac bytches more than their own mother............

I won't be showing any of you agent provacateurs shyt about me.....
:deadmanny:

Real talk tho you never ever ethered me. You got mad cuz I called you a miserable fukk so you added me to your list so you'll prolly never even see this post
:heh:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
The irony :dead:
Nothing ironic about it

I'm certified. Months back, I offered to do a ban bet with you and you were being a bytch ass nikka about it because you knew you were wrong :bryan:

And then you get banned anyways :umad::banderas:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The people wanted you on the list so you were added :yeshrug:

nikkas really PMing each other over this shyt tho :heh:

We about to sick @Zak_Heffvito on you:birdman:

@Medicate is full of shyt talkin about somebody "PM'd" him to let him know that he was added to the list :laff:

That lyin ass white boy knows gatdam well he saw his name tagged over and over in here :heh:

No matter how hard he tries to be black with his whole overuse of "cac" or "c00n" we all know that he's a frontin ass liar :pachaha:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:mjlol: at this clown putting certified black posters on his list because they "might as well be a CAC"

I agree that whites should have left us alone but you need to understand that many black people are jaded because we are and always have been a punching bag. Not only for whites but for Arabs, people from Asia, Hispanics, etc

I think we've been co-existing with other groups long enough. The final solution to this whole mess is for black Americans to have our own sovereign living space far away from American shores. Otherwise, we'll always be doing the same old dance with whites and other races. The ONLY solution to this is to have our own nation. The US government half-assedly tried to give us one before but it didnt work. It needs to happen again.
@buffruff about to be the first one tossed out the ring :ohhh:

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
OP caught feelings because I laid the hammer down on lightskinned people :mjlol:

Typical lightskinned nikka

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol: man yall lame.....I should get my cac and troll list back out.......

And @Poitier Calm all that down....nobody got time for this childish shyt.....go out the real trolls.....

Nikkas mad because I ether they ass on a daily basis..whole damn forum full of c00ns who drool over white bytches everyday....gtfoh........deal with it nikka.......

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting

Blacks have only recently began coexisting with non blacks, for millenia human to a black person was just another black person because in sub saharan africa there was only black people, pale skinned people or people that look like they have down symdrome were an alien concept to our race. However blacks have been isolated for so long that they cannot peacefully coexist with non blacks because it is rooted in black DNA that human means black person that is why you fools try to find so many ways to justify removing white people when in reality you dont care that they are white the only thing that matter is they aint black. Thats all that matters they aint black who cares about them in your heads, human cannot go exist without first dropping this tribalism so the only solution is to permanently seperate blacks from non blacks for the rest of existence. Unfortunately the whites that still in Africa dont understand this so the blacks in Zimbabwe and South Africa are having a field day killing them off, its possible that this is gonna to be white americans in the future as well.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
Blacks have only recently began coexisting with non blacks, for millenia human to a black person was just another black person because in sub saharan africa there was only black people, pale skinned people or people that look like they have down symdrome were an alien concept to our race. However blacks have been isolated for so long that they cannot peacefully coexist with non blacks because it is rooted in black DNA that human means black person that is why you fools try to find so many ways to justify removing white people when in reality you dont care that they are white the only thing that matter is they aint black. Thats all that matters they aint black who cares about them in your heads, human cannot go exist without first dropping this tribalism so the only solution is to permanently seperate blacks from non blacks for the rest of existence. Unfortunately the whites that still in Africa dont understand this so the blacks in Zimbabwe and South Africa are having a field day killing them off, its possible that this is gonna to be white americans in the future as well.
This is such a crock of bullshyt

We've been in contact with Arabs and Europeans for hundreds of years. Especially Arabs

Considering blacks will never outnumber whites here, you wont have to worry about a South Africa situation. However, I could see Mexicans getting so large in numbers that they start attacking whites and blacks alike.