ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Granite State @Regine Hunter @Turk @chief_keef_stan @Fonsworth @DarlingNikki @KOOL-AID @guccibased @End Cruelty @Matt504 @lotuseater80 have all seen me.

rip @swimmingpools @Fefe @Ness :mjcry: Not to mention who I know IRL but wouldn't want to tear apart TLR :sas2:

Not that I'd put up a photo for a cac :russ:
half those posters arent even credible posters themselves.. you sounding like **** "but other people seen me" :mjcry: bytch mafukka put it up or keep me out the mentions :heh:

you a cac yourself til you post a picture up :umad:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
White people coexist with other races just fine now a days, but we blacks dont want to coexist with white people, we dont want racial equality we want racial supremacy.. The white people may have done many horrible things but they really try their best in being peaceful with other humans, they even changed their acadeimics just to aid us and even hate themselves if they were truely racist monsters we would still in chains or probably extinct.

It was a mistake for the whites to bring us in the new world in the first place, there is just no way an enslaved for centuries human race will just forgive the ones that oppressed them, rather they should have left alone in Africa and never bother again.

Today on..... ''To catch a Cac''

Pk0w8wq.gif

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I got you c00ns all in your feelings...:mjlol: I'm melanated to my bones hoe ass nikka....keep my name out your threads and mouth....

I knew this had to be @BmoreGorilla and his side bytches @Ronnie Lott and @Data-Hawk troll ass......I don't like you new age nikkas and never have, thats why I had you on ignore since I started....I would've never seen this shyt if somebody ain't send me a PM about it.....

Do you know this the oldest trick in the book, trying to get nikkas to give up their identification......We out c00ns and cacs on destee.com all the time....check my receipts bytch boy.....keep me on your mind tho......:umad:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I got you c00ns all in your feelings...:mjlol: I'm melanated to my bones hoe ass nikka....keep my name out your threads and mouth....

I knew this had to be @BmoreGorilla and his side bytches @Ronnie Lott and @Data-Hawk troll ass......I don't like you new age nikkas and never have, thats why I had you on ignore since I started....I would've never seen this shyt if somebody ain't send me a PM about it.....

Do you know this the oldest trick in the book, trying to get nikkas to give up their identification......We out c00ns and cacs on destee.com all the time....check my receipts bytch boy.....keep me on your mind tho......:umad:
The people wanted you on the list so you were added :yeshrug:

nikkas really PMing each other over this shyt tho :heh:

We about to sick @Zak_Heffvito on you:birdman:

Mason83

Banned
Daps

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Out of curiosity, what is your evidence that @Medicate is a cac?

Why are you trolls taggin me into this garbage ass thread.....they have no evidence, other than their feelings being hurt from me ethering there ass for lovin your cac bytches more than their own mother............

I won't be showing any of you agent provacateurs shyt about me.....