ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

buffruff

Banned
Daps
The many idiots that have negged me are proof I am correct, if the american black race refuses to take responsibility of its own destiny and let the whites babysit them then it will never prosper beyond a lower caste in american society. This cannot happen because we are still in America so we must move to Africa instead where these imbeciles who keep using white people as excuse for why their lives are shyt instead of just shutting up and improving the black community cannot use that excuse any longer. Thats all it boils down to too many dumbasses censoring any opinion that is logical and helpful to american blacks as a whole.

Take a look at every black country, the caribbean brahs dont give a damn about slavery for example.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
White people coexist with other races just fine now a days, but we blacks dont want to coexist with white people, we dont want racial equality we want racial supremacy.. The white people may have done many horrible things but they really try their best in being peaceful with other humans, they even changed their acadeimics just to aid us and even hate themselves if they were truely racist monsters we would still in chains or probably extinct.

It was a mistake for the whites to bring us in the new world in the first place, there is just no way an enslaved for centuries human race will just forgive the ones that oppressed them, rather they should have left alone in Africa and never bother again.

This, my friends, is a massive crock of shyt

He had solid points

In other words "I'm white and I co-sign"

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
Its not a crock of shyt I know some of yall really fukking stupid but we are not fighting for racial equality anymore, you have turned your attention to racial supremacy, we blacks are already socially equal to whites so theres no more need for further benefits, however you idiots like to see every flaw in the black race and point fingers at the white man because you are too damn dumb to realize those flaws are the black race's fault in the first place. So when a black man points out these flaws and addresses ways to fix them you stupid ass nikkas call him a c00n or uncle tom and you wonder why the c00ns you bytch about so much hate their own race. SMH.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Its not a crock of shyt I know some of yall really fukking stupid but we are not fighting for racial equality anymore, you have turned your attention to racial supremacy, we blacks are already socially equal to whites so theres no more need for further benefits, however you idiots like to see every flaw in the black race and point fingers at the white man because you are too damn dumb to realize those flaws are the black race's fault in the first place. So when a black man points out these flaws and addresss way to fix them you stupid ass nikkas call him a c00n or uncle tom and you wonder why the c00ns you bytch about so much hate their own race. SMH.
Some much bullshyt lies in this post and it shows.you really are white pretending to black for whatever sick reason, proof pic

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
Some much bullshyt lies in this post and it shows.you really are white pretending to black for whatever sick reason, proof pic

I aint posting shyt I already posted two pics confirming Im not white, you are exactly what Im talking about you are a fukking unreasonable idiot and because people like you make up the majority of our race it will never prosper and its sad to know you are too fukking stupid to realize this.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I aint posting shyt I already posted two pics confirming Im not white, you are exactly what Im talking about you are a fukking unreasonable idiot and because people like you make up the majority of our race it will never prosper and its sad to know you are too fukking stupid to realize this.
Links to proof
I'm a idiot cause I see through your bullshyt lies? Whites tried to peacefully coexist with everyone? Bullshyt
Blacks are treated equally like whites? Bullshyt
You being black? Bullshyt

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Links to proof
I'm a idiot cause I see through your bullshyt lies? Whites tried to peacefully coexist with everyone? Bullshyt
Blacks are treated equally like whites? Bullshyt
You being black? Bullshyt

Whites do live around us peacefully, Dylan Roof is just one incident, you see whites all the time making up nonsense to benefit us like changing the definition of racism. Blacks are treated equally as we can access the same social programs that white americans can. Listen stupid people tend to think anything they cant understand is bullshyt.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol im a cac definitely, not a troll though. Yehuda is just a hyper sensitive p*ssyboy that thinks everything is racist. call it how I see it, I don't care if Yehuda is popular on here dude is a fukking crybaby and imo reflects poorly on non-crybaby bytchass black people on this site and throughout the world.

Yeah I make "non-crybaby bytchass black people throughout the world" look bad. Thanks for sharing your opinion, cac.

Daps
The many idiots that have negged me are proof I am correct, if the american black race refuses to take responsibility of its own destiny and let the whites babysit them then it will never prosper beyond a lower caste in american society. This cannot happen because we are still in America so we must move to Africa instead where these imbeciles who keep using white people as excuse for why their lives are shyt instead of just shutting up and improving the black community cannot use that excuse any longer. Thats all it boils down to too many dumbasses censoring any opinion that is logical and helpful to american blacks as a whole.

Take a look at every black country, the caribbean brahs dont give a damn about slavery for example.

Stop. Just stop.