ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Move the goalpost, doesn't take away from the truth.

The truth that the police are probably sick of tired of the constant criminal culture of black americans and has ingrained racial prejudice that has been there for decades? I dont see no white people breaking into black areas and shooting up black people for fun, I dont no white people robbing black people, I dont see no white people raping black women. I see no white terrorizing black people at all.

You might as well expect this as your answer from cacs and c00ns in regards to racism every time.
Where is the whitie supremacy you keep speaking about?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
The truth that the police are probably sick of tired of the constant criminal culture of black americans and has ingrained racial prejudice that has been there for decades? I dont see no white people breaking into black areas and shooting up black people for fun, I dont no white people robbing black people, I dont see no white people raping black women. I see no white terrorizing black people at all.

Yoo you sound like a neocon rethug right now... shyt is spooky out here dawg wtf :wow:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
White people coexist with other races just fine now a days, but we blacks dont want to coexist with white people, we dont want racial equality we want racial supremacy.. The white people may have done many horrible things but they really try their best in being peaceful with other humans, they even changed their acadeimics just to aid us and even hate themselves if they were truely racist monsters we would still in chains or probably extinct.

It was a mistake for the whites to bring us in the new world in the first place, there is just no way an enslaved for centuries human race will just forgive the ones that oppressed them, rather they should have left alone in Africa and never bother again.

Got him.:jawalrus: That is how u expose a cac.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

So black people are making this up?

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
how do you upload pics bruh? im a 90's baby with the mind of a :flabbynsick: nikka when it comes to this computer shyt lol

EDIT: nvm fam this who's talkin all that ra ra reckless shyt :laff:
2liv68k.jpg

HAAANNNNNNN, that ain't Kanye.. that's MONTANA, LOOSE CANNON

:skip:

:laff: