ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Whites do live around us peacefully, Dylan Roof is just one incident, you see whites all the time making up nonsense to benefit us like changing the definition of racism. Blacks are treated equally as we can access the same social programs that white americans can. Listen stupid people tend to think anything they cant understand is bullshyt.
Who said anything bout Dylan he's not even scratching the surface history proves my argument, I can go in deeper but it's a waste of time with a white who's. In denial. getting access to some social programs doesn't mean you're treated equally, but like I said youre a cac in denial lying bout his race. funny how you can't link new to the proof you claiming to have that you're black.

Daps
@Zak_Heffvito why you look like one of them nikkas in school who left the chair smelling like ass when they got up from their desk
:scusthov:

2liv68k.jpg

Lmfaooo :deadmanny:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Who said anything bout Dylan he's not even scratching the surface history proves my argument, I can go in deeper but it's a waste of time with a white who's. In denial. getting access to some social programs doesn't mean you're treated equally, but like I said youre a cac in denial lying bout his race. funny how you can't link new to the proof you claiming to have that you're black.

Do you see white people openly terrorizing blacks in this day? No.I said white people today live peacefully around us, I know they were very violent decades ago.

Daps
White people coexist with other races just fine now a days, but we blacks dont want to coexist with white people, we dont want racial equality we want racial supremacy.. The white people may have done many horrible things but they really try their best in being peaceful with other humans, they even changed their acadeimics just to aid us and even hate themselves if they were truely racist monsters we would still in chains or probably extinct.

It was a mistake for the whites to bring us in the new world in the first place, there is just no way an enslaved for centuries human race will just forgive the ones that oppressed them, rather they should have left alone in Africa and never bother again.

Stfu

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Its not a crock of shyt I know some of yall really fukking stupid but we are not fighting for racial equality anymore, you have turned your attention to racial supremacy, we blacks are already socially equal to whites so theres no more need for further benefits, however you idiots like to see every flaw in the black race and point fingers at the white man because you are too damn dumb to realize those flaws are the black race's fault in the first place. So when a black man points out these flaws and addresses ways to fix them you stupid ass nikkas call him a c00n or uncle tom and you wonder why the c00ns you bytch about so much hate their own race. SMH.

What dope are you smoking brah? I don't like these nikkas on this thread but you really wildin fam... Black ppl got worse than a lot of mfs rn fam

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Yeah so what? U really denying white supremacy? All jokes aside it's a business to be predatory towards blacks in this country unlike other ethnicities/races... Get off your high horse

What white supremacy? Whites succeeding Africa isnt white supremacy.