ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@BmoreGorilla damn breh can you at least move me to a sub-category of just cac and not cac troll. I shouldn't be blacklisted on the word of a p*ssy like @Yehuda. I just chill in the cut and post in threads that actually relate to things that INTEREST me lol not making threads all day tryna get coli fame or love.
Off. My main concern are the ones who troll like they're black

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Police brutatlity
The only way to end this to cease the criminal worshipping culture in our communties but that will never happen so get use to the idea of being bullet practice for a cop.

Prison Industrial Complex
Um stop commiting crime?

White Supremacy
Racial pride is a genetic instinct so white supremacy will never go away.

The condition of the black man and women around the world
What condition?

War on Drugs
Thats not really a black issue

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The only way to end this to cease the criminal worshipping culture in our communties but that will never happen so get use to the idea of being bullet practice for a cop.

Um stop commiting crime?

Racial pride is a genetic instinct so white supremacy will never go away.

What condition?

Thats not really a black issue

What is your position on blacks in America seperating from whites? :jbhmm:

What is your position on blacks creating their own militias?
What is your thoughts on Khalid Muhammad,Malcolm X,Huey Newton,Bobby Seale,Stokely Carmicheal?

buffruff

Banned
Daps
What is your position on blacks in America seperating from whites? :jbhmm:

What is your position on blacks creating their own militias?
What is your thoughts on Khalid Muhammad,Malcolm X,Huey Newton,Bobby Seale,Stokely Carmicheal?

Blacks cannot coexist with whites or any other race period, seperation is necessary for the benefit of both races. I say to divide America in half and give one side to the whites and the other to the blacks, all that land could the reparations owed to us allowing us to develop our own cultures outside of white influence.

Militias for what?

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Militias for what?

For self defence from racist cops, racist whites who share the same ideology with Dylan Roof and Zimmerman and police our communities.

You said blacks cant coexist with and race. You think white people can peacefully coexist with other races given their history of rape, plunder, genocide, brutality on non whites? :jbhmm:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
For self defence from racist cops, racist whites who share the same ideology with Dylan Roof and Zimmerman and police our communities.

You said blacks cant coexist with and race. You think white people can peacefully coexist with other races given their history of rape, plunder, genocide, brutality on non whites? :jbhmm:

White people coexist with other races just fine now a days, but we blacks dont want to coexist with white people, we dont want racial equality we want racial supremacy.. The white people may have done many horrible things but they really try their best in being peaceful with other humans, they even changed their acadeimics just to aid us and even hate themselves if they were truely racist monsters we would still in chains or probably extinct.

It was a mistake for the whites to bring us in the new world in the first place, there is just no way an enslaved for centuries human race will just forgive the ones that oppressed them, rather they should have left alone in Africa and never bother again.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
White people coexist with other races just fine now a days, but we blacks dont want to coexist with white people, we dont want racial equality we want racial supremacy.. The white people may have done many horrible things but they really try their best in being peaceful with other humans, they even changed their acadeimics just to aid us and even hate themselves if they were truely racist monsters we would still in chains or probably extinct.

It was a mistake for the whites to bring us in the new world in the first place, there is just no way an enslaved for centuries human race will just forgive the ones that oppressed them, rather they should have left alone in Africa and never bother again.

neg this cac:russ:

buffruff

Banned
Daps
Either blacks go back to Africa or white go back to Europe that is the only solution.