ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol im a cac definitely, not a troll though. Yehuda is just a hyper sensitive p*ssyboy that thinks everything is racist. call it how I see it, I don't care if Yehuda is popular on here dude is a fukking crybaby and imo reflects poorly on non-crybaby bytchass black people on this site and throughout the world.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I aint no cac fam

No im saying we already get free money from the welfare service but it doesnt do anything to improve our race and actually makes it easier for the scum of our race to multiply out of control and destroy our communities. The last thing we need is giving these kind of nikkas even more money.

:mjpls:

Lionking

Rookie
Daps
Explain what a race realist views on black issues then? :jbhmm:

Im dont care about black issues

Do you think a Slovakian white person cares about a australian white?

I care what issues effect my people only.

Biddap

...And Dan was the Serpant
Daps
Reppin
Gunns Rd
this the :flabbynsick: dude who's talkin shyt on MLK, our ancestors and called us all types of c00ns & slaves and shyt
eijdbr.jpg

Dusty fakkit, you can tell that breathe is putrid

35irvxf.jpg

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BmoreGorilla damn breh can you at least move me to a sub-category of just cac and not cac troll. I shouldn't be blacklisted on the word of a p*ssy like @Yehuda. I just chill in the cut and post in threads that actually relate to things that INTEREST me lol not making threads all day tryna get coli fame or love.