The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That neo nazi @GPBear is one of them. :francis:
Look who roamed in all fours, speak of the cac devil and in he comes, you're the main one. Cut the shyt...you've been exposed and disposed so many times, that you even have to question your own existence. The coli's cac-c00n comic relief. You saved me from tagging you in. Knew you would show face on all your own.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
A lo
Facts, understood.
My fault.. I just noticed your join year; you see it. I usually don't see some of the earlier year posters have much to say about the issue so the fact that you recognize it, says a whole lot and holds more weight. It echos what a lot of other say but feel hesitant bc of the pushback. Because when posters (like me.. ie. "the newer ones") speak on it, the sentiment is usually met with a lot of resistance or apathy, or the risk of being singled out (or those associated) as the cause of dissension. Bc we are new - and aren't status quo. Feels like we have to go into defense mode for holding a position while the trolls are free to say and act how they feel. That results in the de-escalation that you talked about.
A lotta of us dont speak cause we know the game...I've actually watched post get derailed by the dumbest, troll type shyt....it boggles the mind how people fall for the shyt...I'm only making this thread to call attention to the problem and offer a solution ...who you choose to ignore is completely up to you...that's what makes it so effective and that's why no ones really trolling this thread:jawalrus:

....I see them, tho...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
U said fukk shyt..checked u on it...u no better than anyone else on here....ain't no decade...7 years..since u wanna be an a$$hole:francis:
You trying to boost both our post counts with the trivial back and forth bullshyt? You really need to go outside...

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
@Nicole0416 is another one.

She likes to pretend that she's down for the cause, but has actively defended racist trolls on the Coli.

Not only that, but she herself is actually in part caucasian, works for a white supremacist organisation and in fact, has a white baby father.

:francis:

So sad.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
@Nicole0416 is another one.

She likes to pretend that she's down for the cause, but has actively defended racist trolls on the Coli.

Not only that, but she herself is actually in part caucasian, works for a white supremacist organisation and in fact, has a white baby father.

:francis:

So sad.
Produce the receipts....

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Nothing like some nice teriyaki wings with a side of lo mein noodles
Dog_wipesbrow.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Produce the receipts....
My father is Dominican from New York, my mother is AA.. from NY. Our race is black. They're both black, I'm black. My family is black.

Edit. He was exposed for photoshopping a pic of a white girl from Reddit, and editing my name in that he misspelled.
Discredit tactics. This is why I get defensive bc they stay lying on me. Very concerning the obsession and the need for them to lie on me and blatant deceit. This is the 4th poster in 4 days that has practiced deception - they either outright lie on me, post fraud pics or fake chatter with no back up, that's not facts.

Last edited: