ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The only problem with what you're saying is, let's say these posters are WS. By blocking them, you have no idea what they're thinking and, even worse, no way to counter it.
Agree, but I was just thinking there should be a list. I might not put them on ignore, but it would be nice to know so I don't assume they're arguing in good faith.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is my main account, breh...is that hard to believe?
Every body is a paranoid conspiracy theorists around here. I found out the hard way - the extent that people will go to game you or cause dissension for you, even if you thought they were decent. Everyone has their own game. Doesn't matter what you think or do , it's perception. They're probably going to start looking into you , your post from past

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Every body is a paranoid conspiracy theorists around here. I found out the hard way - the extent that people will go to game you or cause dissension for you, even if you thought they were decent. Everyone has their own game. Doesn't matter what you think or do , it's perception. They're probably going to start looking into you , your post from past
I'm not worth looking into...I'm just a lurker who posts from time to time...I dont have any friends on here so I dont expect loyalty from anyone....games dont work on me because I choose not to play...

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ::russ::russ:

you people are sheep, you dont see the stupidity in being upset or affected by what someone who you dont know , never will meet and wont have any affect on your life ....

stupidity at its finest

lol ... some of you need to log off and experience the real world

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ::russ::russ:

you people are sheep, you dont see the stupidity in being upset or affected by what someone who you dont know , never will meet and wont have any affect on your life ....

stupidity at its finest

lol ... some of you need to log off and experience the real world
But you're the one still commenting when I have literally said not one word to you. Seems as though you should take your own advice. Bye. No further comment.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you're the one still commenting when I have literally said not one word to you. Seems as though you should take your own advice. Bye. No further comment.

The irony ... :russ: you're the one so upset by my post , you put my name in some ignore thread ( I didnt even know there was one till just now)

like I said you people take this online shyt to heart ...... this shyt aint serious and its not supposed to be taken seriously ......

makes me wonder whats going on in your real lives ....

you the kind of people that get upset by 'online bullying" :russ: shyt is funny

ok... ok .... im going to stop , let me behave myself

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

and he used the white man smiley after the statement, for emphasis.
nas.gif