ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
:ohhh:Now I'm starting to see more clearly.The dynamic is real shifty.

Thread has been unusually quiet considering the usual background noise.
It has, hasn't it? :jawalrus:

Trolling is surprisingly easy to deal with once you understand the underlying motive. ...give devils nothing to feed on and they die of starvation...take notes...brehs and brehettes....

....and DESTROY THEM.:demonic:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
My father is Dominican from New York, my mother is AA.. from NY. Our race is black. They're both black, I'm black. My family is black.

He was exposed for photoshopping a pic of a white girl from Reddit, and editing my name in that he misspelled.
Discredit tactics. This is why I get defensive bc they stay lying on me. Very concerning the obsession and the need for them to lie on me and run with deceit. This is the 4th poster in 4 days that has practiced deception - they either outright lie on me, post fraud pics or fake chatter with no back up.
Sis...trolls and lies only have the power YOU give them....lmao, I just gave u a blueprint and u still fell for it:mjlol:

You're the secretary of defense....

:ufdup:...act accordingly

Oh, and I'm giving u a demerit for reckless feeding of a suspected troll...:ld:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Produce the receipts....
None of what he said is true. My father was an actual militant back in the 70s, with several black organizations in NY. Not that fake online posing shyt that passes for blackness online - real ground work in the trenches activism..My child's father is black. That white boy does that to incite bc he has nothing on me and has revealed his identify many times that were exposed. Never dated white or outside my race.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
W
None of what he said is true. My father was an actual militant back in the 70s, with several black organizations in NY. Not that fake online posing shyt that passes for blackness online - real ground work in the trenches activism..My child's father is black. That white boy does that to incite bc he has nothing on me and has revealed his identify many times that were exposed. Never dated white or outside my race.
....Ms secretary of defense, will u step into my office, please?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sis...trolls and lies only have the power YOU give them....lmao, I just gave u a blueprint and u still fell for it:mjlol:

You're the secretary of defense....

:ufdup:...act accordingly

Oh, and I'm giving u a demerit for reckless feeding of a suspected troll...:ld:
What?? :mjcry:I'm learning... :francis:
I'm restraining myself. I see it exactly for what is now..trust me. I have been informed in more ways than one.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
@Nicole0416 is another one.

She likes to pretend that she's down for the cause, but has actively defended racist trolls on the Coli.

Not only that, but she herself is actually in part caucasian, works for a white supremacist organisation and in fact, has a white baby father.

:francis:

So sad.
....Interesting, I mean, you do have receipts correct? Produce them, sir....Or are you just saying whatever to see what sticks? If so, that is mighty leaving neverlandish of you....

.....and we have ways for dealing with your kind