ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cosign. and when they start coming in with the insults and name calling, nothing but a deviation attempt, for purposes of this thread- try not to engage them or get distracted with all the unrelated chatter. So you don't get caught up in all that (speaking from personal experience). The list is long in here, for real.
:gucci: You’re even a hypocrite when you’re attempting to be genuine. That’s a talent :ld:

they start coming in with the insults and name calling, nothing but a deviation attempt, for purposes of this thread- try not to engage them or get distracted with all the unrelated chatter. [/QUOTE]

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thank you....I'm making you secretary of defense
:deadmanny::obama:..:hug:. I'm glad there's people like you in here.
There are a few others with our mindset - they may not be as vocal bc they get pushback for it. The cacs/c00ns do like to single out and try to subjugate those that do not agree or whose views are in conflict with their objective. I'm not the authority - I just speak on what I've witnessed since posting.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:gucci: You’re even a hypocrite when you’re attempting to be genuine. That’s a talent :ld:

they start coming in with the insults and name calling, nothing but a deviation attempt, for purposes of this thread- try not to engage them or get distracted with all the unrelated chatter.
Like I said...
Not engaging in any further back and forth banter. What's known is known, you're entitled to your remarks. Enough is enough. Because I'm not deviating from the intent of this thread or OP.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Like I said...
Not engaging in any further back and forth banter. What's known is known, you're entitled to your remarks. Enough is enough. Because I'm not deviating from the intent of this thread or OP.

You just replied to me :what:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
There are a few others with our mindset - they may not be as vocal bc they get pushback for it. The cacs/c00ns do like to single out and try to subjugate those that do not agree or whose views are in conflict with their objective. I'm not the authority - I just speak on what I've witnessed since posting.
Oh, I see EVERYTHING...and I've been here longer than you....but lately shyts been getting way outta hand...there must be consequences and repercussions....and we should never give them attention because that's what they crave...whether good or bad....attention is their nourishment...it gives validity to their pitiful existence...so I say starve em....let em get attention elsewhere

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Oh and as a sidenote that's how you've been getting played like a fiddle...muthafukka know puttin your name in a thread title=platinum thread...which equals attention..its actually a bonus when you show up to ether them...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh, I see EVERYTHING...and I've been here longer than you....but lately shyts been getting way outta hand...there must be consequences and repercussions....and we should never give them attention because that's what they crave...whether good or bad....attention is their nourishment...it gives validity to their pitiful existence...so I say starve em....let em get attention elsewhere
Facts, understood.
My fault.. I just noticed your join year; you see it. I usually don't see some of the earlier year posters have much to say about the issue so the fact that you recognize it, says a whole lot and holds more weight. It echos what a lot of other say but feel hesitant bc of the pushback. Because when posters (like me.. ie. "the newer ones") speak on it, the sentiment is usually met with a lot of resistance or apathy, or the risk of being singled out (or those associated) as the cause of dissension. Bc we are new - and aren't status quo. Feels like we have to go into defense mode for holding a position while the trolls are free to say and act how they feel. That results in the de-escalation that you talked about.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh and as a sidenote that's how you've been getting played like a fiddle...muthafukka know puttin your name in a thread title=platinum thread...which equals attention..its actually a bonus when you show up to ether them...
I've been made aware of ALOT of "inside information", side notes from various posters in reference to different situations over the past few days and underhanded, behind the scenes shyt that's been disclosed to me. Not being specific at the moment, bc there's a lot of details. But, If I would have known sooner - def would have been an attention shift. That last thread "putting my name", served a purpose bc actual aligned black people are getting tired and resistant with the gimmicks. Lowkey backfired in more ways than one and flipped the script so to speak. Whatever outcome was intended - it wasn't received.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
That neo nazi @GPBear is one of them. :francis:
The nerve of this little fukking trump supporter. Keeps using alt-right sensationalist tactics, making up quotes and getting exposed as a liar :umad:
"if I keep repeating a lie, people believe it :damn: "

Not my fault you got exposed like the fukking bytch you are :umad:

@MikeyC exposal

Keep my name out your fukking mouth, I know you got your feelings hurt so you're gonna try and save face, but seriously fukk off and die :camby: