ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
How do you make a thread like this with 0 names?

How are you going to "cancel" a coli poster? Most posters are not offering any content to consume or items to sell so you cant support them or cancel support of them.

Lurkers :snoop:
@Barnett114 :dwillhuh:

:leostare:

:what:

:russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Actually I dont have too...their coming in here on they own...pay attention
This. You already know. They incriminate themselves at some point. Facts.
The w.s. and their enablers will mark you as a target, downplay the significance of this thread (and your objective) or make attempts to discredit you/silence you, as well. Be alert.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
The only problem with what you're saying is, let's say these posters are WS. By blocking them, you have no idea what they're thinking and, even worse, no way to counter it.

Good ideas stand up to scrutiny.

You ever see those late night show clips where they ask conservatives questions or those YouTube videos where they ask liberals questions and they're embarrassingly uninformed and look stupid?

Those are the people who wall themselves in to an ideological echo chamber.
This ain't that breh...I'm saying anytime we speak on certain truths trolls come in and derail the shyt to the point it devolves to chaos...I just offered a solution....no one has to do it...I hate when the fam is building and shyt just crumbles cause of some well placed troll comments that add nothing to the convo...that's all

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't that breh...I'm saying anytime we speak on certain truths trolls come in and derail the shyt to the point it devolves to chaos...I just offered a solution....no one has to do it...I hate when the fam is building and shyt just crumbles cause of some well placed troll comments that add nothing to the convo...that's all

Its trolls on both sides tho, like try to make a thread about how harmful it is to not have a father and watch how fast it dissolves into name calling.

Some of it is legit trolling. But some people are just really dumb, and at the same time passionate about their beliefs and that's the only way they know to articulate their thoughts.

I'll gladly allow a few of those because if you start this witch hunt you might miss out on that one poster that will say something that'll make you :ohhh: about something you've believed your entire life. And that's real growth

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Every. fukkin. time. This! Distraction after distraction.
This goes without saying and it's frustrating af. Discussion on constructive topics come with disparaging remarks or spins into negativity. Nothing to contribute and they only engage for the purpose of interrupting the discussion.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Some people are not here all day. They should know who to ignore.
No one said anything about all day. Anyone dips in and out of here, at various times throughout the day, like a majority of the people who post and comment. Ignore and look away, while pretending the shyt doesn't happen is how the issues start in the first place. Devolves from a purposeful, informational discussion to nothing but troll baiting and instigation.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Its trolls on both sides tho, like try to make a thread about how harmful it is to not have a father and watch how fast it dissolves into name calling.

Some of it is legit trolling. But some people are just really dumb, and at the same time passionate about their beliefs and that's the only way they know to articulate their thoughts.

I'll gladly allow a few of those because if you start this witch hunt you might miss out on that one poster that will say something that'll make you :ohhh: about something you've believed your entire life. And that's real growth
Again, this ain't that fam....you know what? Just sit back and enjoy the show...the ones I'm talking bout are already showing up to show out:mjgrin:

Pay attention....

....then ignore they bytchasses....:ufdup:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one said anything about all day. Anyone dips in and out of here, at various times throughout the day, like a majority of the people who post and comment. Ignore and look away, while pretending the shyt doesn't happen is how the issues start in the first place. Devolves from a purposeful, informational discussion to nothing but troll baiting and instigation.

I am not that clever just tell me who it is.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Heres a freebie @Dad
Cosign. and when they start coming in with the insults and name calling, nothing but a deviation attempt, for purposes of this thread- try not to engage them or get distracted with all the unrelated chatter. So you don't get caught up in all that (speaking from personal experience). The list is long in here, for real.