ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Mason83

Banned
Daps
You're not black you definitely are not from what I can tell in this past exchange...and if you're black you're one of the biggest fukking c00ns I've ever interacted with and a goddamn disgrace and an even bigger embarassment.

1 starring threads about race where black people congregate to discuss issues of race and racism in a civil manner... :wow:
Getting mad at @BmoreGorilla cause he honestly said he doesn't have anything in common with white women
1 starring getting mad at me and talking shyt on my family when I made a thread stating (with empirical evidence) that being black in a predominantly white city/town/society is hazardous to the mental and physical health of black people.

I don't know what the fukk kind of black person does this unless they a fukking c00n dying to get a pat on the head from massa....seriously if that's the case, kill yourself. You're always gonna be a ****** in their eyes and black people like me will never respect someone who hates their race that much.

Therefore, I'm just settling with the fact your a cac and hate when black people want to be seen as humans when their not taking your favorite sports teams to the "ship" or spitting a hot 16.

What is the thread where you provide empirical evidence of the mental health of a black man living in a predominantly white neighborhood? I'm interested in reading it

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Free Palestine and fukk your momma p*ssy... Only got a pic of the weeknd and I'm the hipster? Sheesh log out and live life p*ssy... You too much on that afrocentric bs... You pusssies mad that i said y'all aint descended from the Kemeties... Well y'all ain't and I am... Pay homage hoe

Cool clock Ahmed

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're not black you definitely are not from what I can tell in this past exchange...and if you're black you're one of the biggest fukking c00ns I've ever interacted with and a goddamn disgrace and an even bigger embarassment.

1 starring threads about race where black people congregate to discuss issues of race and racism in a civil manner... :wow:
Getting mad at @BmoreGorilla cause he honestly said he doesn't have anything in common with white women
1 starring getting mad at me and talking shyt on my family when I made a thread stating (with empirical evidence) that being black in a predominantly white city/town/society is hazardous to the mental and physical health of black people.

I don't know what the fukk kind of black person does this unless they a fukking c00n dying to get a pat on the head from massa....seriously if that's the case, kill yourself. You're always gonna be a ****** in their eyes and black people like me will never respect someone who hates their race that much.

Therefore, I'm just settling with the fact your a cac and hate when black people want to be seen as humans when their not taking your favorite sports teams to the "ship" or spitting a hot 16.
Your a bytch looking for sympathy online that's why I do what I do to your threads. Even now you gotta dikkride the next man on some help you bytch. Talk all this killer shyt but always looking for help. You're a p*ssy period. My post don't reflect shyt about anything you saying fakkit. I've never said I hope another black person gets killed by cops that was you you ugly piece of shyt. That don't even bother me but don't come at me about blackness when you on that type of shyt. FOH fakkit

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
btK70IS.png

interesting thread will neg those in the OP

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go dig your dead great grandmama up oh i l forget massa was running a train on her.... nikka don't play with me I'll go ham on y'all

You're hella corny and weak as shyt.

How about you go help your people you slack jawed fakkit.