ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Be George Zimmerman brehs

Admit to being a genetically inferior little bytch who is so out of control with his emotions that he has to resort to guns when dealing with blacks brehs

Nikka ill kill anybody who stands in my way. Black or white

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
XZIBIT-LOL-Why-you-mad-thou.jpg
Why your moms suck dikk so you can post here?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You're an ugly ass fakkit I don't want to be on your level at anything cause that means I've went backwards fukking moron. I'm definitely black bytch you just mad I give your hoe threads 1 star fakkit.
You're not black you definitely are not from what I can tell in this past exchange...and if you're black you're one of the biggest fukking c00ns I've ever interacted with and a goddamn disgrace and an even bigger embarassment.

1 starring threads about race where black people congregate to discuss issues of race and racism in a civil manner... :wow:
Getting mad at @BmoreGorilla cause he honestly said he doesn't have anything in common with white women
1 starring getting mad at me and talking shyt on my family when I made a thread stating (with empirical evidence) that being black in a predominantly white city/town/society is hazardous to the mental and physical health of black people.

I don't know what the fukk kind of black person does this unless they a fukking c00n dying to get a pat on the head from massa....seriously if that's the case, kill yourself. You're always gonna be a ****** in their eyes and black people like me will never respect someone who hates their race that much.

Therefore, I'm just settling with the fact your a cac and hate when black people want to be seen as humans when their not taking your favorite sports teams to the "ship" or spitting a hot 16.

Superstar
Daps
hey can anybody vouch for @Czarface
he been Blacksplaining in a thread to me and @Napoleon for a couple hours now
could be caucasian. could just be c00n.
:francis:

Everyone on this board knows I'm white :heh:

EDIT: And as a matter of fact, I used to have a picture on the "Men of the Coli" thread. It was a picture of me, being white. At no point in the almost four years that I've been on the Coli have I ever represented myself as a black poster. Unlike your boy, Napoleon.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
You look like a hipster sand cac who blogs at coffee shops. Get that free Palestine bullshyt outta here Ronald McDonald clown ass nikka

Free Palestine and fukk your momma p*ssy... Only got a pic of the weeknd and I'm the hipster? Sheesh log out and live life p*ssy... You too much on that afrocentric bs... You pusssies mad that i said y'all aint descended from the Kemeties... Well y'all ain't and I am... Pay homage hoe

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
fakkit that ain't what I said. Anybody can read the exchange for themselves and see that's not what I said. bytch nikkas always trying to get sympathy when I've said many times on here I've never even dated a white women so how the fukk they going to be my queens. You suburban black p*ssys are something else.
:umad: