ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@philmonroe

last thing I'm gonna say to your genetically recessive insecure BBC obsessed misc posting ass.

You either post a hand pic with the date, time, and the coli shout out to prove you're black...

Or Imma call the wolves and send your rep to the red zone...

gifs-wolves-28485558-500-375.gif

The choice is yours.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Ya moms is a bytch... Y'all started it... I'm end it
Oh no! not.....mom snaps!

Those got played the fukk out in junior high. You're white as fukk and most likely about 14 :heh:

Sitting at your comp all red faced and white knuckled :russ: fukking cum colored piece of bird shyt :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe is a racist cracker that hates black people. :pacspit:

There is no universe conceivable where you are a self-respecting black man.
Suck a dikk ugly. Yeah I'm racist spending most of my post until you start your dikkriding of me in a black thread. Sounds like exactly what a racist would do. You just want my attention you ugly bytch. Mad cause no,girls love you so you bring that ugly low self esteem shyt here looking for sympathy. Lol damn shame ugly this is your calling in life smfh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@philmonroe

last thing I'm gonna say to your genetically recessive insecure BBC obsessed misc posting ass.

You either post a hand pic with the date, time, and the coli shout out to prove you're black...

Or Imma call the wolves and send your rep to the red zone...

gifs-wolves-28485558-500-375.gif

The choice is yours.
Ban yourself forever or suck a dikk fakkit I already said whats good. Now otherwise FOH fakkit and no matter what with your bytch ass its I'm going to call someone. You're a bytch probably come from a long line of bytches smfh

Last edited: