ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
A lot of people talking of calling out bedbucks lately but won't do the same for white trolls
:jbhmm:
Tale of the Coli. I've noticed this for a while. Call out bedbucks, ban bedbuck posters, and they'll ban White female trolls like strawberry, but will be lenient as hell to these White Male trolls(some of which have had the same account for years). Makes you wonder...

:jbhmm:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Benefits of being white

1. I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of the time.
  2. If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.
  3. I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or pleasant to me.
  4. I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will not be followed or harassed.
  5. I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see people of my race widely represented.
  6. When I am told about our national heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it what it is.
  7. I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that testify to the existence of their race.
  8. If want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on white privilege.
  9. I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods that fit with my cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut my hair.
  10. Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not to work against the appearance of financial reliability.
  11. I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might not like them.
  12. I can swear, or dress in second-hand clothes, or not answer letters, without having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty, or the illiteracy of my race.
  13. I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on trial.
  14. I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my race.
  15. I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.
So this bunk ass list makes u feel being black is unfortunate...FOH...Barnum and Bailey hiring clowns for the circus tho if u interested:usure:

:pacspit:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
No. Jesse Lee Peterson is a c00n I'm just pointing out the benefits of white supremacy.
The things u pointed out weren't benefits and u dumb as fukk if u think a thing called white supremacy really exists...no what u want is for the ability to be COVERED AND INSURED UNDER THE WHITE LIES PROGRAM....which is blowing up in their face as we speak...u don't embrace challenge or effort for triumph in life...u just soft...I get it, u bytch:yeshrug:...my bust:camby:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Suck a dikk ugly. Yeah I'm racist spending most of my post until you start your dikkriding of me in a black thread. Sounds like exactly what a racist would do. You just want my attention you ugly bytch. Mad cause no,girls love you so you bring that ugly low self esteem shyt here looking for sympathy. Lol damn shame ugly this is your calling in life smfh.
Post that pic breh. :umad:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
@philmonroe won't post a pic cause he's ugly...

Dawg, I posted my pic in the "men of the coli reveal yourself" thread...the ladies stay dapping up my sexy chocolate self. I could steal you girl if I wanted...or yo mom. :banderas: I got enough cock for both of them...they can ride it all night long and then eat each other's pussies while I jack off...

You will not post a pic because

1) you're white
2) you're ugly
3) you're still trying to find a black person to claim is you
4) all of the above

so... :umad:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
.. Suck a dikk fam... Yeah I'm black no cop gonna give me a break and i lost more homies to gun violence... shyt ain't funny... I shyt on y'all like y'all shyt on me.

FYI that ain't my account.
You kno whats wild tho? Every time you talk about how your black you talk about the projects and gun violence
:mjpls: