ALL WHITE TROLLS COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I don't fight... I shoot traitors like you... Got a concealed permit... I'm smoking you p*ssy.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

giphy.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You got into it with me once when I said I don't have a lot in common with white women. I understand you were just speaking up for your queens
:wow:
fakkit that ain't what I said. Anybody can read the exchange for themselves and see that's not what I said. bytch nikkas always trying to get sympathy when I've said many times on here I've never even dated a white women so how the fukk they going to be my queens. You suburban black p*ssys are something else.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Of course you don't care your a white troll:mjlol:

Nikka i grew up poor in the projects. Idgaf what you fukkboys on are... DONT EVER QUESTION MY BLACKNESS.... I WENT TO WAR WITH CACS AND I DONT APPRECIATE p*ssy NIKKAS WHO GREW UP IN THE BURBS SAYING shyt

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
All I did was dap if you offended by that than he must be right . OK? So what if you never heard of me what's prove?
You shouldn't dap it p*ssy unless you co signing it which in that case show proof or stfu. Never hearing of you means you dapping it is a dikkeater move which isn't cool.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:yeshrug: I'm not white you just a bytch looking for attention all the time and call out your bytch ways. Stop getting me confused for them nikkas beating your moms guts up.
You sound pretty damn white to me.

And you definitely aint black breh.

You're not on my level as poster...never have...never will be. You're a peon. To get peed on.

:piss:@philmonroe

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You sound pretty damn white to me.

And you definitely aint black breh.

You're not on my level as poster...never have...never will be. You're a peon. To get peed on. :piss:@philmonroe
You're an ugly ass fakkit I don't want to be on your level at anything cause that means I've went backwards fukking moron. I'm definitely black bytch you just mad I give your hoe threads 1 star fakkit.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I don't fight... I shoot traitors like you... Got a concealed permit... I'm smoking you p*ssy.
Be George Zimmerman brehs

Admit to being a genetically inferior little bytch who is so out of control with his emotions that he has to resort to guns when dealing with blacks brehs