All the guilt-trip marketing for “a wrinkle in time” failed

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:snoop: Read the books in 3rd grade, thought they was interesting with all that metaverse shyt. then I forgot about em up until I read this. :wow:Looks like trash, B

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I actually went and saw the movie.

I've never seen so many social justice/inclusion type things crammed into a movie.

But I do get that it's supposed to be a film for girls who are nearing adolescence, but most of the shyt they angled in there is only gonna get picked up by adults.

It's definitely not gonna put asses in seats.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
tumblr_ot7ot3VlFL1vwdnnpo3_540.gif

rs_680x284-170715113608-a-wrinkle-in-time-5.gif

they think they slick
sacred_heart_magnet.jpg

I've seen enough film to know that this is deliberate. Are both of those shots from this film?

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
A few more things:

- Aint no way in hell this could've ever stood a chance against Black Panther.

- If they let Ava do what she did in this film to BP, it would've been a shyt show.

- Shuri is a far better character to get young black girls interested in STEM than a awkward mixed child with a White nerd dad.

- Even with all of Oprahs influence in middle America, she has no real pull with young black America or anyone 35 and under.

Get ready for all the diversity/inclusion/" black men aint shyt for not supporting this" thinkpieces that'll be hitting on monday.

Daps
A few more things:

- If they let Ava do what she did in this film to BP, it would've been a shyt show.

- Shuri is a far better character to get young black girls interested in STEM than a awkward mixed child with a White nerd dad.

- Even with all of Oprahs influence in middle America, she has no real pull with young black America or anyone 35 and under.

Get ready for all the diversity/inclusion/" black men aint shyt for not supporting this" thinkpieces that'll be hitting on monday.
Exactly as I've expected. Thanks bruh.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I actually went and saw the movie.

I've never seen so many social justice/inclusion type things crammed into a movie.

But I do get that it's supposed to be a film for girls who are nearing adolescence, but most of the shyt they angled in there is only gonna get picked up by adults.

It's definitely not gonna put asses in seats.

a few people on my friends list saw it, and said they hated it. i'm sure there will be some that say they love it, but so far it ain't looking good

A few more things:

Ava sees herself as an activist/filmmaker and I think ultimately that's why she passed on BP to make this one

Black panther is in its 4th weekend. :mjlol:

this. :francis:

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
My daughter wants to see this shyt. Should i drink before the show?

You'd be better off getting high.

They got this lady who turns into a flying PF Changs lettuce wrap

there are tons of plot holes, and the little brother does a better job acting than she does.