All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The real difference in the launches is Sony is still supporting the ps3 while MS abandoned the 360 already and had a couple developers take what would have been 360 exclusives and made them into launch titles.

Sony continues to drop big time exclusives on ps3 and not forcing their studios to do rush jobs on games that were originally meant for ps3.

Exactly. Hence the reason why no one besides Killzone fanatics should be copping a PS4 right now.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And nobody but Forza stans should be copping a X1

No, fighting game fanatics (KI), Fitness fanatics (Xbox Fitness), Tech enthusiasts (Revolutionary UI and Voice controls), Roman and Greek Historians/enthusiasts (Ryse), Enthusiasts of the Undead (Dead Rising 3), Racing Enthusiasts (Forza 5), and just overall real ass niggs.

Again, the difference is clear. If i'm lying, i'm dying friend.

502Nels

Pro
Daps
Reppin
TheVille
No, fighting game fanatics (KI), Fitness fanatics (Xbox Fitness), Tech enthusiasts (Revolutionary UI and Voice controls), Roman and Greek Historians/enthusiasts (Ryse), Enthusiasts of the Undead (Dead Rising 3), Racing Enthusiasts (Forza 5), and just overall real ass niggs.

:wow:

R.I.P.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
How many games do you actually need though?

This system and games just came out.

If you bought the system and you aren't having fun with the lauch games.... That your fault not Sony

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Seen gameplay of:
The Witness
Rime
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
DriveClub
Deep Down
The Order: 1886 (screenshots)

That's 6 out of the 10 I have on the list.

Earth Defense Force
Yakuza Ishin
Lily Bergamo

Those are three titles that'll be there for the Japanese release and I don't have a doubt that we'll see them state side, definitely EDF with it's niche fanbase stateside

I believe Rime is the only one without some type of release date just like D4 which you mention.

So thats five games each (if I don't include japanese titles, titles with no gameplay, and no release date)

Oh and which titles are coming to the x1? you mentioned that a couple of them were

Any indie title not being published by Sony will come to other platforms. That includes earth defense force, the witness, lily bergamo, and maybe shadow of the beast, they have not said who's publishing that one yet.

There is no gameplay of the order or everybodies gone to the rapture,

the witness and rime have cinematic trailers, but still no real gameplay.

D4 has been confirmed for 2014. Everbodys gone to the rapture, rime, and shadow of the beast, have not.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS4 has indies though :yeshrug:, i guess they can play a bunch of 360 and pc ports
doubt no about 360 ports, but :manny: I could care less if they are PC ports since I don't game on the PC
I noticed some developers aren't just porting from PC to PS4 as an afterthought, but making the game with intentions for a PS4 release.

:blessed:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm not investing in a PS4 for the games out now. I'm more enticed by Sony's track record in producing stellar exclusives - pretty much the anti-thesis to my experience with Microsoft's 360. Sony has the better exclusives in my opinion, and I don't plan on missing out on them this go around. Fable, Dead Rising, Halo - all of that doesn't interest me in the least. The only games out now that I'm interested in are multiplats, (2K and Assassins Creed,) and all things considered, I have no problem enjoying them on the PS4 while waiting for my return investment in superior exclusive titles. :yeshrug:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any indie title not being published by Sony will come to other platforms. That includes earth defense force, the witness, lily bergamo, and maybe shadow of the beast, they have not said who's publishing that one yet.

There is no gameplay of the order or everybodies gone to the rapture,

the witness and rime have cinematic trailers, but still no real gameplay.

D4 has been confirmed for 2014. Everbodys gone to the rapture, rime, and shadow of the beast, have not.

If EDF and Lily Bergamo are releasing on other platforms they have made zero mention of it, so as of right now they are exclusives. Plus they aren't indie titles.

The Witness, which I just looked up again, is a timed-exclusive so I'll give you that.

Shadow of the Beast is published by Sony

EDIT
Ishin gameplay. It's cross-gen :manny:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Troll post of the year folks. Give it up to this guy! This nikka said........ Roman and Greek Historians............ :wow: That is just pure, unadulterated stanning that you cannot even get mad at. Gotta dap that post.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not investing in a PS4 for the games out now. I'm more enticed by Sony's track record in producing stellar exclusives - pretty much the anti-thesis to my experience with Microsoft's 360. Sony has the better exclusives in my opinion, and I don't plan on missing out on them this go around. Fable, Dead Rising, Halo - all of that doesn't interest me in the least. The only games out now that I'm interested in are multiplats, (2K and Assassins Creed,) and all things considered, I have no problem enjoying them on the PS4 while waiting for my return investment in superior exclusive titles. :yeshrug:

Its hilarious your name is Killer Instinct, yet you have no interest in the game. Perhaps you should change you username to Knack.