All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you hype breh? There is no excuse for coming out with 1 exclusive at launch when the competition had 3 or more. No other launch ever did that Shyt. That's insane
xbox had 3 sh!tty launch titles when reality sets in

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Its hilarious your name is Killer Instinct, yet you have no interest in the game. Perhaps you should change you username to Knack.

You shouldn't be this emotional over a gaming console. The fact that you're a grown man with no stake in ownership and nothing to gain having fits over this is even more hilarious. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch a year later or so all these Xbots in here running their mouth end up copping a PS4 but then make threads about how shytty and boring it is to conceal the fact that they actually bought one.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Watch a year later or so all these Xbots in here running their mouth end up copping a PS4 but then make threads about how shytty and boring it is to conceal the fact that they actually bought one.

I always buy all systems breh.

Buy all systems brehs

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You shouldn't be this emotional over a gaming console. The fact that you're a grown man with no stake in ownership and nothing to gain having fits over this is even more hilarious. :yeshrug:
:wtf:

Who's emotional? The real question is why do you call yourself Killer instinct? Is that too personal a question breh?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
God damn is this all nikkas wanna talk about all day?..it ain't even enough good games between both systems to be bickering about this shyt all day everyday..NONE of these systems have a truly great launch game... fukk ratings cause I barely ever trusted launch ratings cause they're always either too high or too low...it's all a bunch of average to mediocre shyt..Killer Instinct is pretty good tho..Super Mario 3D World is the shyts right now and nobody barely even talkin bout that shyt unless they hatin on it for being better than every launch exclusive hands down..

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Bruh, ain't it amazing that the same Xbots who claimed exclusives don't matter & it's all about 3rd-party multiplats during the PS3/360 gen, are now cysing the Xbox1 exclusives & downplaying multiplats?

So what you're saying is, facts don't matter to Xbots until they need them to matter to fit their arguments? :ooh:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, fighting game fanatics (KI), Fitness fanatics (Xbox Fitness), Tech enthusiasts (Revolutionary UI and Voice controls), Roman and Greek Historians/enthusiasts (Ryse), Enthusiasts of the Undead (Dead Rising 3), Racing Enthusiasts (Forza 5), and just overall real ass niggs.

Again, the difference is clear. If i'm lying, i'm dying friend.

This nikka said fitness fanatics tho. :russ:

I'm sure real fitness fanatics are at the actual gym, breh.

And I'm still :dead: at Strugglec00nLarrybots hyping up fukking RYSE.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox had more variety? Negro please. All the games I mentioned are full of variety and are good and known games that sold well.

Name your so called 360 exclusive games that are solid and full of variety?

Don't even get me started on how you guys got and then killed off rare.
Look, you are the guy attempting to act like one system had variety and the other didn't :umad:
But your talking points fail you because those points favor Xbox more.
It was the lead console, so xbox had exclusives from 3rd parties because they didn't like PSN
Games that had online designed into them, would not even land on PS3 sometimes.
Not so often NOW, but last gen was 8yrs. What I'm talking about went on for the first 4-5yrs.
To combat that, you fans of sony then act like every mediocre exclusive was a beast. Ratchet n Clank, the series fell off. Everyone said this during the time the game launched. Now in hindsight, you wanna rewrite history. Ok :heh:

If you want the full list of games on either console, just google 360 games wiki and the entire list will come up

Finally, Rare. Well, Killer Instinct seems to be pretty popular. Double Fine made it, but RARE worked on it as well. Ken Lobb is the HNIC of the game, he's RARE. Kinect Sports is bangin
Kameo was a beast (slept on)
Banjo Kazooie was a great game (also slept on)
Rare failed with Perfect Dark 0.. Microsoft wasn't dying to make a sequel and who would blame them?
We don't like pushing weak games just to say we got them (i.e. Killzone, Knack, Driveclub, Mag, Twisted Metal/etc)

I want battletoads, but most lamers I seen speak on this say they don't want that game
Conker bad fur days is actually supposedly in the pipelines :leon: But even if that dropped, wouldn't change your perception of RARE being wasted. Meanwhile, you either ignoring or just don't know that sony was forced to close down almost everyone of there in house studios. Rare making profit, sony studios in the same position are now defunct.

You can ignore that all you want, then ignore the fact you just got hit with a KILLER COMBOOOOOOOO :win:
SUPREME VICTORY :ufury2:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Look, you are the guy attempting to act like one system had variety and the other didn't :umad:
But your talking points fail you because those points favor Xbox more.
It was the lead console, so xbox had exclusives from 3rd parties because they didn't like PSN
Games that had online designed into them, would not even land on PS3 sometimes.
Not so often NOW, but last gen was 8yrs. What I'm talking about went on for the first 4-5yrs.
To combat that, you fans of sony then act like every mediocre exclusive was a beast. Ratchet n Clank, the series fell off. Everyone said this during the time the game launched. Now in hindsight, you wanna rewrite history. Ok :heh:

If you want the full list of games on either console, just google 360 games wiki and the entire list will come up

Finally, Rare. Well, Killer Instinct seems to be pretty popular. Double Fine made it, but RARE worked on it as well. Ken Lobb is the HNIC of the game, he's RARE. Kinect Sports is bangin
Kameo was a beast (slept on)
Banjo Kazooie was a great game (also slept on)
Rare failed with Perfect Dark 0.. Microsoft wasn't dying to make a sequel and who would blame them?
We don't like pushing weak games just to say we got them (i.e. Killzone, Knack, Driveclub, Mag, Twisted Metal/etc)

I want battletoads, but most lamers I seen speak on this say they don't want that game
Conker bad fur days is actually supposedly in the pipelines :leon: But even if that dropped, wouldn't change your perception of RARE being wasted. Meanwhile, you either ignoring or just don't know that sony was forced to close down almost everyone of there in house studios. Rare making profit, sony studios in the same position are now defunct.

You can ignore that all you want, then ignore the fact you just got hit with a KILLER COMBOOOOOOOO :win:
SUPREME VICTORY :ufury2:
So you got nothing showing Microsoft games having more variety compared to ps3?

Every game I named sold well and was different from the next by miles and yet you here failed to show variety on the 360 side and how its more than ps3.

As for rare all I see is sleep for their games and for good reason. They had rare of all the companies and couldn't even use them to improve their variety line up.

Nutz and Bolts the big banjo three came out and what I saw was a big wtf compared to the games before.

Even when playing it the characters know that they are in a shytty game. It was a JOKE :snoop:

Mortal kombat? The Street fighter wannabe? :pachaha: