All seriousness. PS4 is lacking games man

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So you got nothing showing Microsoft games having more variety compared to ps3?

Every game I named sold well and was different from the next by miles and yet you here failed to show variety on the 360 side and how its more than ps3.

As for rare all I see is sleep for their games and for good reason. They had rare of all the companies and couldn't even use them to improve their variety line up.

Nutz and Bolts the big banjo three came out and what I saw was a big wtf compared to the games before.

Even when playing it the characters know that they are in a shytty game. It was a JOKE :snoop:

Mortal kombat? The Street fighter wannabe? :pachaha:
Bruh, I'm not even caring to follow what you saying. Fanboy shyt is not what I do bruh :manny:
I'm not about to post a list of games, like are you retarded? I told you, wiki xbox 360 games and you can see the complete list. Broke down how they had 3rd party exclusives for the first 5yrs. Ignoring that then naming a bunch of mediocre games that didn't sell well. Yes, didn't sell well. LBP, Killzone, Uncharted 3. Top franchises on the system. They didn't sell well either. Now you wanna rewrite history and act like it was heat? Ok, you are welcome to your opinion on those games. I personally? I follow this shyt like if I'm an analyst n shyt. Why, I just do. Love videogames. Been reading things like Nintendo Power since before you was born probably :heh:
And I just never stopped. Don't wanna stop. So you really can't tell me shyt :ufury:
Sony being this system with variety is just flat out bogus. Variety of mediocrity, sure. But ultimately sony has been following what XBOX does. Halo? OK, well Killzone is the Halo Killer (sony's words)
Gears of War? Ok, lets make Uncharted with the same cover system :hula:
System features as well. Just copy and run with it :smh:

The funniest part about all that. Most 3cepts will recognize what I just said. But they then act like Xbox can't counter with similar games of there own. There will be an Uncharted type of game on Xbox besides Gears.
Halo 5 will graphically be superior to previous Halo's, not just because of a new system. They did with Halo 4. They already said Halo 5, 1080p/60fps guaranteed. They going for visual wow. And Halo 1 was visually :wow: in the first place so its not really a new thing.

Forza came because of Gran Tourismo. There is variety on both sides. But who has been made the most progress? Most of the sony games you keep hyping are dying. Xbox keeps a new franchise and genre on deck. Just peep the 2014 lineups and you'll see what I'm talking about. Have fun with you console bruh, I know I am :win:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don't see how anyone at all can say get a ps4 instead of a xbox RIGHT NOW.

But I read people say it online all day. It really makes no sense to me, why get a system at launch that has fewer games and features?

:ohhh:

I guess it just boils down to getting what's popular because its popular.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes are grasing for straws when posts like these are made...it hasn't even been a month yet smh. I hate when people disregard multiplats as well....I have about 25 hours logged in online for battlefield 4...some good 214ime...and I'm playing trine 2. I dont even have games for my xbox one yet. By the way...battlefield has been performing much better than the xbox one version from what I can tell...I keep reading about dropped games looking confused because I haven't had any since couple days after releases...thats pretty much a xbox problem since before a couple days ago.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes are grasing for straws when posts like these are made...it hasn't even been a month yet smh. I hate when people disregard multiplats as well....I have about 25 hours logged in online for battlefield 4...some good 214ime...and I'm playing trine 2. I dont even have games for my xbox one yet. By the way...battlefield has been performing much better than the xbox one version from what I can tell...I keep reading about dropped games looking confused because I haven't had any since couple days after releases...thats pretty much a xbox problem since before a couple days ago.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
if your having a problem free experience with BF4 on the PS4, your definitely in the minority breh. A quick look at the BF4 thread in this forum will illustrate that.

Kodie

Pro
Daps
You've only seen gameplay for two of those games. You are not even sure if/when a couple of them will come to the states.

A couple of them are coming to Xbox.

The rest have not eve been confirmed for 2014 yet.

Basically you have. The order, driveclub, and deep down. Two of which don't look very good and one which you know absolutely nothing about.

Looks like you just went to search for a list of ps4 games.:heh:

As for X1 in 2014 TitanFall is the big one for the spring, sometime between then and halo, their should be quantum break, project spark, D4, and Fable.
No hate - just wondering - are people here really interested in D4 and Fable?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The system collecting dust man :yeshrug:
Kill zone is ass man. Resogun is nice but who balling with Arcade games after spending 400 on a system.

The games are lacking and the spring releases are ok.
Drive club might be okay but for people with both systems you will already have Forza and Need for like 3 to 4 months.
Infamous Second Sons boring. First one was repetitive and boring.
MLB the show great looking game and does baseball good but like Baseball it's boring.
u knew this b4 u bought the system and u still bought it this is why im waiting till next year
no games + first batch usually has hardware issues

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No hate - just wondering - are people here really interested in D4 and Fable?

I personaly will always be interested in fable games. The last one was the weak point but I still had a lot of fun with it.

D4 is intriguing because it supposedly makes the case for "hardcore" kinect gaming. The jury is still out on that one though

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I personaly will always be interested in fable games. The last one was the weak point but I still had a lot of fun with it.

D4 is intriguing because it supposedly makes the case for "hardcore" kinect gaming. The jury is still out on that one though
I didn't particularly like D as a control pad game much less a Kinect game. And can't say I have faith in Fable with no Molyneux as crazy as that dude is. But cool, at least they're doing stuff.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't particularly like D as a control pad game much less a Kinect game. And can't say I have faith in Fable with no Molyneux as crazy as that dude is. But cool, at least they're doing stuff.

I'm glad molyneux is gone. I think his "ambitions" were actualy holding the game back. I hope they skip out on a lot of that stuff and concentrate on making a fun game, more like fable 2

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm glad molyneux is gone. I think his "ambitions" were actualy holding the game back. I hope they skip out on a lot of that stuff and concentrate on making a fun game, more like fable 2

Never liked Fable that Shyt was ass. What happen to that game with the kid who adapted to who you are etc... With the Kinext.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Never liked Fable that Shyt was ass. What happen to that game with the kid who adapted to who you are etc... With the Kinext.
Did you play fable 1 or 2? The most recent one wasn't that good

The milo stuff wasnt a game, just a tech demo. Maybe they'll implement some of it in the new fable game.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Did you play fable 1 or 2? The most recent one wasn't that good

The milo stuff wasnt a game, just a tech demo. Maybe they'll implement some of it in the new fable game.

Played 1 and was shock how bad it was. The game had so much hype draw to it and how you will be able to do that or this.