I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Flop game?

Same as last year?

Opinions?

Cop or not

Based on game play, it's the same with added animations. Haven't delved into DD, RTTS etc yet.

Still fun and entertaining, especially if you're an MLB fan... People have said the series is getting stale and I can see why. I'm a huge baseball fan so I love it.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on game play, it's the same with added animations. Haven't delved into DD, RTTS etc yet.

Still fun and entertaining, especially if you're an MLB fan... People have said the series is getting stale and I can see why. I'm a huge baseball fan so I love it.

Can you buy the legends like griffey ..mike piazza ..chipper jones ..babe ruth ...etc with stubs?
Or you can only unlock via playing?

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Can you buy the legends like griffey ..mike piazza ..chipper jones ..babe ruth ...etc with stubs?

I only checked them out real quick, I think you can do some challenges/grinding to unlock them or just buy them but they are 100's thousand of stubs. I saw Joe Morgan was like 300k

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only checked them out real quick, I think you can do some challenges/grinding to unlock them or just buy them but they are 100's thousand of stubs. I saw Joe Morgan was like 300k

Damn joe morgan is 200 bucks in real life

100 bucks for 150k stubs

:mjlol:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Anyone know why the physical copy isn't on Amazon?
Game isn't technically out yet. It releases on the 28th, but if you pre-ordered you can play early.

The 'Immortal' cards (best cards in the game = 99 rated Babe, Jackie, Piazza, Pujols, Griffey, Gibson, Ripken, Chipper, Seaver, Nolan, Wagner, Gossage & Vlad) aren't and won't be able to be bought (well, since you get Vlad by collecting all live series player cards, I guess you can technically say he can be bought). You gotta do the programs to get those cards. So yeah, considering player Career Arcs are part of the Immortal programs, and the lesser player programs are part of the Career Arc programs, it's gonna be a MAJOR grind if you want any of those.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 'Immortal' cards (best cards in the game = 99 rated Babe, Jackie, Piazza, Pujols, Griffey, Gibson, Ripken, Chipper, Seaver, Nolan, Wagner, Gossage & Vlad) aren't and won't be able to be bought (well, since you get Vlad by collecting all live series player cards, I guess you can technically say he can be bought). You gotta do the programs to get those cards. So yeah, considering player Career Arcs are part of the Immortal programs, and the lesser player programs are part of the Career Arc programs, it's gonna be a MAJOR grind if you want any of those.

Glad i dont spend money on stubs and preorders then
Since you cant even get the good players that way anyways

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
You don’t have to spend money on stubs,but if you can't win a br and go 12-0 idk might have to. Or just invest in players who you think might get a upgrade. I like the game I might write a little review

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This game has seen its better days. Just played it last night, its the same game since basically 2011...that doesn't mean its a bad thing, they just need to be way more innovative.

Commentary is basically the same as back then, as are the camera shots of managers and some fans. And them getting rid of season mode is unacceptable.

Still a fun game if u like baseball, but it just needs some new paint

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game has seen its better days. Just played it last night, its the same game since basically 2011...that doesn't mean its a bad thing, they just need to be way more innovative.

Commentary is basically the same as back then, as are the camera shots of managers and some fans. And them getting rid of season mode is unacceptable.

Still a fun game if u like baseball, but it just needs some new paint

See thats why it sucks you cant update your rosters with any game to current
Such as 17 should still be able to update to 2018s current
Why do i gotta buy a whole new game

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New game is 95% the same as last year. Franchise mode has essentially nothing done to it. I don't care about Diamond Dynasty, just give me semi-realistic contracts. OOTP does contracts correctly, but this has top playing going for 10m and shyt :hhh:

MLBPA has rules so you can't have the actual contract info in the game, but they could easily just do a ballpark figure amount. If they changed that, people would have to do 30 team control much less. No excuse.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New game is 95% the same as last year. Franchise mode has essentially nothing done to it. I don't care about Diamond Dynasty, just give me semi-realistic contracts. OOTP does contracts correctly, but this has top playing going for 10m and shyt :hhh:

MLBPA has rules so you can't have the actual contract info in the game, but they could easily just do a ballpark figure amount. If they changed that, people would have to do 30 team control much less. No excuse.

Having to spend all this money to buy players too has ruined these games

I hate that they ever invented stubs