All Rise: Aaron Judge named cover athelete for MLB The Show 18

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Play by play can't be the same if they added a new person to it.
yes it can.

I hear the same phrasings and exact same lines I heard in 2011 from Vasgersian.

And you can bring the new guy in and record new lines in a setting with him while keeping 90% of the commentary the same.

Shoulda kept Harold Reynolds, at his voice is distinctive.

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR
Anyone got tips for hitting? I'm terrible. I have it set on dynamic and I stay between beginner 5 and rookie. Everything I hit is a fly ball

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Anyone got tips for hitting? I'm terrible. I have it set on dynamic and I stay between beginner 5 and rookie. Everything I hit is a fly ball

Try using circle for contact instead of anything else, also use your guess pitch, I always pick the fastball down. Just had an 80 game hit streak in RTTS, only reason it haulted was because they kept putting me in to pinch hit even after winning ROTY.

I also change all the hitting and fielding settings to classic(besides Dynamic hitting) but I have been playing this game since PS2 days so it's just what I'm accustomed to.

Also hit the batting cages and just practice, timing and patience is everything. I very rarely swing at the first pitch. Rght now I'm looking at an over 79 in RTTS and my hitting Dynamic is at the highest level.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
yes it can.

I hear the same phrasings and exact same lines I heard in 2011 from Vasgersian.

And you can bring the new guy in and record new lines in a setting with him while keeping 90% of the commentary the same.

Shoulda kept Harold Reynolds, at his voice is distinctive.

Probably a little too distinctive :mjpls:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
:wow::mjcry: Online play is trash brehs :mjcry: you can not throw fastballs in this game. 100 mph looks like 86 mph:mjcry: PCI placement don't matter cause it drops or rises on good timing:mjcry: who would of thought games would favor trash players instead of the good ones:mjcry: don't get me started on people losing 100k of stubs:wow: they had to make it easier to get stupid ass hats and gear for those programs it would cost you 10k for a jersey:wow: Dont get me started on grinding games vs CPU:wow: AND THE FIELDING :wow: Dudes walk right by balls:wow: it's much more I haven't even talked about. SDS so far has completely dropped the ball this year for online play. RTTS trash as well. They went the 2k route with the archetypes which isn't bad,but good luck getting called up any time soon. Don't make a pitcher like I did :wow: you don't get a fourth pitch until you make it to the show :wow: I hope you like franchise mode :mjgrin: I also hope you like controlling all 30 teams,because that's the only way to play if you want a 100% sim franchise. You can still finnese teams out they whole farm system :wow: 90 rated players just sitting in the free agent pool all season:wow: you know these nikkas had the NERVE to asked how do you like to play with the Asian dude from the Angles..pitch or hit? YOU CAN'T MAKE HIM HIT CAUSE HE IS ON AN AL TEAM YOU CAN'T PUT HIM AT DH CAUSE HE IS A PITCHER:wow: the only real joy I am getting is just playing daily match ups with osfm rosters. The only people saying this game is AMAZING are the old heads at operation sports.

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
shyt I'm fukking with RTTS. Got called up my second season, won rookie of the year the next season, kept telling my agent I wanted a change and now in 2021 I'm starting for the Dodgers :blessed: Overall 81 right now and am just working on getting my player to have a cap of at least 90 on everything before continuing to Max them out. Also am trying to get another record hitting streak but keep stalling once I get past ten hits

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Is there an archetype that has speed & contact, I always create a leadoff man and try to draw walks/singles and get 100+ steals and runs. I saw the DGordon and OzzieSmith archetypes but it seems they both focus on speed/fielding

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Is there an archetype that has speed & contact, I always create a leadoff man and try to draw walks/singles and get 100+ steals and runs. I saw the DGordon and OzzieSmith archetypes but it seems they both focus on speed/fielding

It's probably under that same archetype, just concentrate more on your contact htting than your power hitting.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I have no time to grind for points or attributes in career mode this year especially with these new caps.

I carried over my 4 players with 99 stats (starter/closer/ss/rf) over and said fukk it :manny:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Can't play online this year like @TyThePoet was saying. The slowed down pitch speeds because they still can't figure out how to balance hitting. They need to shrink the PCI to the shape of a bat because nobody is covering alp 4 corners of the plate like you can in this game. It leads to so many bad contact ground outs or pop ups because you're making contact on pitches you should be missing.

It's the same game it's been. It's a good baseball game but anything extra they used to be good at has been ruined by DD and the microtransactions. They got rid of Online Franchise to fix the servers and online is somehow more unplayable than it's been in a few years smh