All Rise: Aaron Judge named cover athelete for MLB The Show 18

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Don't understand why nikkas still cop sports games every year and complain they're paying full price for essentially a new menu interface and a roster update...

I thought this was common knowledge at this point...

Sports games are on a 3 year cycle for me and I rotate them...

For example, I'll cop 2k this year, next year I'll cop the show and then the following year FIFA....

Rinse and repeat...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Don't understand why nikkas still cop sports games every year and complain they're paying full price for essentially a new menu interface and a roster update...

For example, I'll cop 2k this year, next year I'll cop the show and then the following year FIFA....

Rinse and repeat...

welll some ppl may only like 1 sport.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
It's not the same as last year latest patch fixed gameplay. Think y'all coming off from a casual standpoint. You do not have to spend money on this game to get a good team if you play DD. Play by play can't be the same if they added a new person to it. They have different camera shots that I haven't seen before. Is it problems with the game? Yes,but it's moreso severs and dumb shyt on they part. Way better than last year though that's a fact.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not the same as last year latest patch fixed gameplay. Think y'all coming off from a casual standpoint. You do not have to spend money on this game to get a good team if you play DD. Play by play can't be the same if they added a new person to it. They have different camera shots that I haven't seen before. Is it problems with the game? Yes,but it's moreso severs and dumb shyt on they part. Way better than last year though that's a fact.

I don't play DD at all. I'm complaining that the contracts in Franchise mode are silly. I know they can't use the legit contract but they could have them similar to the player's real life contract and not void any MLBPA rules. In this they have them just randomly assigned according to overall rating, which is absolutely stupid. I shouldn't have to use 30-team control in order for the contracts free agents get not be stupidly low and unrealistic.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I don't play DD at all. I'm complaining that the contracts in Franchise mode are silly. I know they can't use the legit contract but they could have them similar to the player's real life contract and not void any MLBPA rules. In this they have them just randomly assigned according to overall rating, which is absolutely stupid. I shouldn't have to use 30-team control in order for the contracts free agents get not be stupidly low and unrealistic.

Yeah franchise is trash unless you using osfm rosters

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Rinse and repeat...

STFU

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
They should just release new rosters for 10$ or whatever and release a NEW game every 3-5 years, but they won't do that, hell these nerds make way better rosters anyway, anyone who's playing franchise to the computer generated rookies look better this year? I know you can edit them but I'm not gonna edit 90 guys every season