All Rise: Aaron Judge named cover athelete for MLB The Show 18

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Just did the quests, bout to reserve this shyt so I can play tonight. Goin to take my reserve at GameStop and just move it to Madden fukk it

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
:lupe: How did you play? School a ps4 noob breh

The quests are just watching a couple videos through the link. Purchased it right after and then downloaded the extras I got. Once I get home tonight I will he playing since it goes live at 12am Eastern and I'm Central Time :takedat:

SteelCitySoldier

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
What link? I got the gamestop reserve

It's a PlayStation link a couple posts up or on the previous page. I already had mine paid off at GameStop but since it wasn't available for pickup tonight I said fukk it and just bought it from PSN and will just use the money at GameStop for Madden.

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
It's a PlayStation link a couple posts up or on the previous page. I already had mine paid off at GameStop but since it wasn't available for pickup tonight I said fukk it and just bought it from PSN and will just use the money at GameStop for Madden.

So I can buy it digitally, get all the bonus stuff that gamestop was giving me(or were the links the bonus stuff?) with 20% off from the code, and use my 5 bucks at gamestop om something else?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
So I can buy it digitally, get all the bonus stuff that gamestop was giving me(or were the links the bonus stuff?) with 20% off from the code, and use my 5 bucks at gamestop om something else?
U can use that 20% off any game

Excluding preorders

So I guess u gotta use it day of release

Last edited: