All Rise: Aaron Judge named cover athelete for MLB The Show 18

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Can't play online this year like @TyThePoet was saying. The slowed down pitch speeds because they still can't figure out how to balance hitting. They need to shrink the PCI to the shape of a bat because nobody is covering alp 4 corners of the plate like you can in this game. It leads to so many bad contact ground outs or pop ups because you're making contact on pitches you should be missing.

It's the same game it's been. It's a good baseball game but anything extra they used to be good at has been ruined by DD and the microtransactions. They got rid of Online Franchise to fix the servers and online is somehow more unplayable than it's been in a few years smh

Was going to cop last night, but got to Best Buy a few mins after close. Glad I didn’t buy it :whew:

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Game has really been a let down. Online sucks. DD sucks. Micro transactions are trash. Archetypes are stupid. Removed online franchise and online play got worse.

Same solid gameplay but not worth another $60..nearing Madden status.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Its
Game has really been a let down. Online sucks. DD sucks. Micro transactions are trash. Archetypes are stupid. Removed online franchise and online play got worse.

Same solid gameplay but not worth another $60..nearing Madden status.
It's the worst of the series so far.

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
It's the worst of the series so far.

Agreed, still a good game but two steps back.

Also.. Wtf did they do to fielding? Blooper base hits turn into xbh cause the ball will bounce over my OF head or I take a perfect angle and my OF decides to do some stupid off balance catch animation... Really pisses me off.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
New patch dropped fix the pitch speed and PCI game plays good to me now :manny: cacs on Reddit still bytching even tho the issues got fixed and old heads on operation sports worried CPU gonna be smacking them now :manny: can't make everyone happy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
is there like a ohtani mode where you can bat and pitch with your create a player?

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
how do i raise my potential? i've been an all-star and won all star mvp, 3rd in mvp voting led the league in rbis, led the team i play for in a bunch of categories but the team didn't offer me arbitration and made*me a free agent with. i *have an 84 ovr currently but with a D potential and no teams wants offer me no more than ~$790,000

created a new save, signed with a new team. simmed 4 years, after going to 2 world series, winning one, and a mvp, other awards etc. the overall is a 94 and my potential was finally raised to a C.

went to free agency and teams won't sign me to contract more than 5 million, including the team i was winning with who won't offer me a contract at all and under my players comparisons perception apparently im a struggling big leaguer :dahell:

how is any of this possible?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
how do i raise my potential? i've been an all-star and won all star mvp, 3rd in mvp voting led the league in rbis, led the team i play for in a bunch of categories but the team didn't offer me arbitration and made*me a free agent with. i *have an 84 ovr currently but with a D potential and no teams wants offer me no more than ~$790,000

created a new save, signed with a new team. simmed 4 years, after going to 2 world series, winning one, and a mvp, other awards etc. the overall is a 94 and my potential was finally raised to a C.

went to free agency and teams won't sign me to contract more than 5 million, including the team i was winning with who won't offer me a contract at all and under my players comparisons perception apparently im a struggling big leaguer :dahell:

how is any of this possible?

The A.I is awful when it comes to do any GM moves,and it's hard to judge what they based potential off of. So, it's no way to really know how to improve it. You can probably get a better answer by asking those old heads at operation sports.