All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This is the part that really blew me. Dude gets his throat slit in the middle of a field in a post apocalyptic world and is casually bandaged up and good to go :gucci:
Didnt hit an artery :manny: technically speaking, hed survive....but yea as much as Ill follow this show, i was told numerous times way vack tonseason 3/4 that “all out war” was going to be fukking sick cause the comic..now im like :patrice:...I dont know if they can ever bring it back, but I guess a good start is what is happening with decention in the group....i been wondering when someone would step to Rick as every decision hes made has killed people...

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
.I dont know if they can ever bring it back, but I guess a good start is what is happening with decention in the group....i been wondering when someone would step to Rick as every decision hes made has killed people...
yeah but didnt they already mess that up with daryl's inclusion? Whats the difference between what he did with scar face and rick keeping negan alive?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
yeah but didnt they already mess that up with daryl's inclusion? Whats the difference between what he did with scar face and rick keeping negan alive?
Good point, didnt think if that......so yea kinda looks like daryll is swerving them two, or something is up.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Weak finale
I said it from time that negan while being a popular character was destroying the show with this saviour war. Shyt dragged for 2-3 seasons with roughly the same thing happening over and over and finally when we get to the finale which should be for all the marbles no one dies? We just get collective scenes of characters (that have killed in cold blood and were already far gone) get an attack of conscience at the worse time for an audience watching. Negan lives, his henchmen dies off screen:mindblown: and the other is spared by daryl, with only red shirts and faceless ppl surrendering. For something that dragged that resolution was a little too rushed and anti-climatic...

Is next season getting a new exec producer? Looks like this one wanted to fuk over the fans (for calling for his firing) on the way out

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Potential Maggie/Darryl heel turn was my favorite part of the episode :krs:

I was also :krs: at Rick stabbing Negan, for a moment I thought they was gonna kill off Negan, but then they decide to save him :what:

I

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Fear The Walking Dead has been the better show between the two since last season