All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Didn't like the way negan was crying at the end either. shyt felt forced as fukk. Since Negan had rick crying and mumbling like a bytch in the past, it's like they wanted it to look like rick finally turned the tables on him. But it still felt weak cause rick himself had to start fake crying and begging just to get negan off guard. Even when rick gets a W, he still ends up looking like a p*ssy. And why the fukk would negan walk right up to rick with his guard down?:mjlol:......the whole episode was cringeworthy as fukk.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I'm not one of those nitpickers....
...but that shyt was genuinely an awful season finale.
Just the random ass, Avengers: Civil war, ass turn they want to make.

Maggie with the unborn walker fetus in her belly trying to be some master-mind. All that shyt they went thru...All the shyt they lost together, and this is the thanks they get? What does Michonne have to do with any of it?..Why she single her out when it was Rick's decision that was spurned by this death of his son? Now Rick is left raising another nikkas child while surrounded by ungrateful snakes...

smh..:snoop:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I mean, hes only lost 2 fights in the whole series. Negan and The Governor. Hes demolished everyone else

RICK GRIMES is a GOAT contention TV character, dont give a shyt what anyone says :wow:

ARE we preparing for Negan and Rick to join forces next season? VS MAGGIE and Daryl :wow:
Rick has lost every place he called home. How is he a GOAT character when he always loses everything?

He fukked up the camp they had.
He fukked up Herschel's farm.
He lost the prison.
Carol saved him from Terminus.
He had them wandering the roads starving.
He got Alexandria bombed.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Trash season finale. Season was pretty mediocre too.

The issue here is, they got too dynamic of a actor to play negan. It's the same situation power is going through with kanan. They stretching the story lines of villans the fans can fall in love with, forcing extending contracts and a forced storyline , when the truth is, these guys should have been killed, or at least done things that would make everyone hate them. But due to who plays negan, they try to humanize the character to get fans to accept them once they join the "good" side.

They literally wasted what could have been a legendary villan. We didn't even get to see lucille do work often, as we should have.

And the show really needs to cut down to 13 episodes. It's just too long and that weakens the storyline.

As far as this fake civil war they trying to set up, it's a waste, it makes no sense. How are they upset Rick kept negan alive when they spent half the season housing saviors?

Not to mention what's never brought up. ....Rick started all this!

The writing is getting lazy, it seems more about pleasing the cult following who are stans of the characters themselves rather than putting together a great show that makes sense and keeps you engaged. I'm tired of these drawn out drama scenes where everyone trying to get they Emmy, I'll probably still watch but this show has dropped some stock. They better make sure the next villan is spectacular.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I'm torn here. I said to myself I will never show empathy to Negan after what he's done, and there I was feeling bad for him to the point I didn't want Rick to murk his ass. God damn you Carl and your letter. :pachaha:

Felt we got cheesed out of a final battle. Budget and all that aside, was hoping for a bit more than Eugene's master plan.

What does bother me is these ungrateful fukks known as Maggie, Jesus and Darryl. fukking NWO B-Team ass nikkas.

Darryl especially. Laying in the cut. You JUST let Dwight go, who killed one of your own - straight shot through the eye. But now ready to turn on Rick, because you were holed up in some cell listening to Sesame Street tunes? fukk outta here. Hypocrite. Rick's had your back everytime. Don't know what Jesus' deal is. Swear this dude has been in 2 of the last 20 EPs.

And Maggie could just easily head into that bedroom and pop Negan. Ain't no one stopping her lol. Sitting there like she's Cersei or something plotting on Rick/Michonne. And when is that baby due already??

Kill em all Rick. Kill em all :blessed:

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The main problem they are catering to online fans.
Since Glen and Abe got killed not a single major character has died. The war was weak because there was no real threat to a main character because the show runners don’t wanna upset the online community.
Think about Carl died by stupidity not in battle.
Enid the most useless character brought into the show is alive and playing a bigger part than Carl is.
Why is Father Gabriel alive? Gets sick and gets a real doctor killed. Goes almost blind and yet jumps out a moving car without a scar, then slugs Negan.
Jadis is accepted in the group even after betraying the group twice with members getting killed. Also she doesn’t offer to tell Rick or anyone that she contact with a group that has a helicopter. Doesn’t explain that her base is powered by solar panels and is a former military base. She just ignored telling everyone!
Jesus as a character makes no sense. He tells Morgan don’t kill a random stranger but put is all in to kill Rick???
Tara serves no purpose but is still alive.
Ezekiel is a king with mostly dead people.
Next season they have to cut the cast down big.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
"Mercy"
mercy.png

Negan played "Whack-A-Mole" with two of your adopted family members, had you living in terror and near subjugation for months, had your daughter on his lap calling him "Daddy" and you let him live? What happened to Rick "We don't take anymore chances" Grimes? Has the Governor, Terminus, Wolves, and Negan taught you nothing? I find forgiveness in that world to that extent more unbelievable than the Walkers...