All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I mean, hes only lost 2 fights in the whole series. Negan and The Governor. Hes demolished everyone else

RICK GRIMES is a GOAT contention TV character, dont give a shyt what anyone says :wow:

ARE we preparing for Negan and Rick to join forces next season? VS MAGGIE and Daryl :wow:
He has also struggled with other characters.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean, hes only lost 2 fights in the whole series. Negan and The Governor. Hes demolished everyone else

RICK GRIMES is a GOAT contention TV character, dont give a shyt what anyone says :wow:

ARE we preparing for Negan and Rick to join forces next season? VS MAGGIE and Daryl :wow:
he’s a great actor, but he is wasted on this shows mediocre writing

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
5/10 finale. i cant even put into words why it was so weak :why:
Facts. I loosely followed the second half of the season, but man this was in the bottom three when it comes to finales. Seasons 3, and 7 had horrible finales as well. The rest were decent or superb. Fear the Walking Dead's premiere was WAY better, and i haven't watch that shyt since it's second season. Fear got the juice now i guess:manny:. TWD let FTWD turn into the tv show they almost was.:heh:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Was it just me, or did it seem like another low budget episode. This is suppose to be the finale, and i feel like not a lot of money was put into it. AMC's getting a lot of $$$ out of it though with all the commercials they showed. Also, I can't remember shyt from the first 30 so minutes. I feel like this "All Out War" they were promoting the whole season was luke motherfukking warm.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

:saywhatakeem: