All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The final battle just came and went, and almost instantly people were like let's help each other :ehh:

lets be real. after simon and his goons were killed off, and given that rick had already killed so many of the other saviors, there really weren't that many left. and shyt, the people were simply tired of fighting. they were all tired of that shyt.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this episode is leading us to rick becoming a farmer like he did in season 3 or 4 back in the day. I can't remember the exact season, but ya'll remember farmer rick.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
lets be real. after simon and his goons were killed off, and given that rick had already killed so many of the other saviors, there really weren't that many left. and shyt, the people were simply tired of fighting. they were all tired of that shyt.
Not true. Negan is at least a thousand deep. They took the easy way out, it was budget basement.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Also Rick CANT fight for shyt! Proves that cops cant fight and depend on their guns. Negan was whipping his ass with an injured hand. he STAYS losing fights.:heh:

I mean, hes only lost 2 fights in the whole series. Negan and The Governor. Hes demolished everyone else

RICK GRIMES is a GOAT contention TV character, dont give a shyt what anyone says :wow:

ARE we preparing for Negan and Rick to join forces next season? VS MAGGIE and Daryl :wow: