All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Ive vowed not to watch this show since last season, is it worth catching up?

Nah, but i'd recommend starting with the second half of the season if you do, unless you're into low budget action scenes that look directed by film students, and half-assed plot development where almost nothing happens for episodes at a time.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Can't believe Negan has turned face now, while Rick isn't heel, the other colonies don't seem as interesting as the Saviors.
That's why it would be stupid to kill off negan now. They actually got this dude to a point where people actually like him....which is crazy after everything that's happened. This season has been fukkin terrible but I will say negan's development as a character has been pretty damn great. He's the only character on this whole fukkin show who's not in some identity crisis. Dude knows exactly who he is and he doesn't waver. He's ruthless but he still has morals. Even when it comes to forcing those woman to marry him, I used to think it was foul....now I'm sitting back like "maybe they deserved it":ld:

The shyt I liked about the fight scene between Negan and Simon.....when negan was choking him out....dude was more pissed that Simon put him in a position where he HAD to kill Rick's crew. He wanted to let em all live despite rick starting this whole shyt. But now they got the battery in their back and negan has no choice but to go against his own code and take em all out. Negan is a real leader. Rick treats 90% of his army like shyt. Just comes in barking orders and doing whatever he wants. Negan on the other hand values every member of his team from top to bottom. Yea he has to put the law down every once in a while but that's what you gotta do as a leader. Feed your people but you still gotta keep em in line:yeshrug:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, but i'd recommend starting with the second half of the season if you do, unless you're into low budget action scenes that look directed by film students, and half-assed plot development where almost nothing happens for episodes at a time.
Those gunfights at the start of the season looked like shyt lol, GOT on the other hand just finished a battle scene that took 2 months to film :whew:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Just as bad as season 7? :stopitslime:..not at all.

While nothing amazing the last 5 episodes have been better than any episode from that entire season apart from the premier (Glenn Death) and maybe the finale.

@MrPentatonic it’s worth catching up if you’re a fan of the show since the story is actually going somewhere now, the writing is still shytty in places but at least it’s been entertaining, they stopped the standalone bullshyt episodes that focus on just one boring character or storyline at a time that plagued the last season, it’ll be better since you’re binging it too.

Youre letting mediocricy blind u. Theres nothing special about this season at all. 90% of it is trash just like last season. U probably think it isnt due to the decent episodes this season being better then the decent ones from last.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youre letting mediocricy blind u. Theres nothing special about this season at all. 90% of it is trash just like last season. U probably think it isnt due to the decent episodes this season being better then the decent ones from last.

So therefore it’s not as bad as season 7, I said this season hasn’t been anything great, but it’s better then the last.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to Gimple this finale isn’t just wrapping up season 8, but the first 8 seasons as a whole, and that season 9 will be a “different show with a new narrative”

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negan as the new hero, gardening confirmed
tumblr_p4qsj03PvZ1uz4347o3_540.gif

Joking aside tho this is definitely needed, use this as an excuse to gut the show of all the wack shyt and start off on a fresh note, long as ricks still the main character I’m good with it.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could get with parallel stories

Maybe Rick becomes the "bad" guy after the aftermath of this season. So we follow Negan rebuilding with Rick starting shyt dolo
I know parts here and there about what comes with them both so I won’t spoil shyt for you if you don’t know (not that they always follow the comics) but there can definitely be some dope shyt to come with the both of them, it’s why Negans gonna probably be spared in the finale.

They probably looked at it like “do we kill Carl and give Rick a reason to spare Negan, or Keep Carl alive and Have Rick Slaughter Negan at the end?”

Looked at the potential storylines and just said “fukk it kill the kid”