All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No ones justifying anything, we all know this show hasn’t been at its best for a while now, you’re trying too hard breh.

Nah yall trying too hard to make characters switch their stance and act like its some savvy thing to do. U know a show is shyt when fans are making up fantasy roles for chracters :mjlol:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah yall trying too hard to make characters switch their stance and act like its some savvy thing to do. U know a show is shyt when fans are making up fantasy roles for chracters :mjlol:
When? We’re all in here calling out it’s writing while discussing the show, and talking about storylines that might or might not happen based on what happens in the comics. you’re the same guy who couldn’t grasp the concept that because the episodes of season 8 are better than those in season 7, that would technically make season 8 the better season lol.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
When? We’re all in here calling out it’s writing while discussing the show, and talking about storylines that might or might not happen based on what happens in the comics. you’re the same guy who couldn’t grasp the concept that because the episodes of season 8 are better than those in season 7, that would technically make season 8 the better season lol.

When? Read the past page. Yall trying to save negan from death because hes the only character who makes the show watchable. And we already covered how much better season 8 is compared to season 7. They both fukking trash. shyt is like saying jay cutler is better then blake bortles. Thats my point. Show is such trash that u actually care how one trash ass season is slightly better then the other. Lol

But hey, if u wanna converse about how u think season 9 is gonna all of sudden change this show then by all means have at it :hubie:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When? Read the past page. Yall trying to save negan from death because hes the only character who makes the show watchable. And we already covered how much better season 8 is compared to season 7. They both fukking trash. shyt is like saying jay cutler is better then blake bortles. Thats my point. Show is such trash that u actually care how one trash ass season is slightly better then the other. Lol

But hey, if u wanna converse about how u think season 9 is gonna all of sudden change this show then by all means have at it :hubie:
No one is in here trying to save Negan because we want that to happen, we’re talking about it because that’s clearly what’s going to happen, The Carl letter, the “mercy over my wrath” shyt, It’s obvious the direction they’re going in, this also happens in the comics, we’re not in here writing some bullshyt fan fiction lol.

And no one said they were both great, you just said 7 was better than 8, I disagreed, to which you replied something like “you’re just saying that because the decent episodes this season were better than the last season”...well yeah, no shyt lol.

And all I said was what they’re doing with 9 gives it an opportunity to be better and not so stale since they’re apparently going with a different approach.

But hey, if they kill Negan off this week I’ll take my L :yeshrug:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
No one is in here trying to save Negan because we want that to happen, we’re talking about it because that’s clearly what’s going to happen, The Carl letter, the “mercy over my wrath” shyt, It’s obvious the direction they’re going in, this also happens in the comics, we’re not in here writing some bullshyt fan fiction lol.

And no one said they were both great, you just said 7 was better than 8, I disagreed, to which you replied something like “you’re just saying that because the decent episodes this season were better than the last season”...well yeah, no shyt lol.

And all I said was what they’re doing with 9 gives it an opportunity to be better and not so stale since they’re apparently going with a different approach.

But hey, if they kill Negan off this week I’ll take my L :yeshrug:

i never said season 7 was better. i said that 8 was slightly better but nothing to brag about. i also said that the "good" episodes this season werent even that good by tv standards. they were decent but seemed good due to how shytty each episode they dished out to us. its a possibility they keep negan alive which imo is better for the show cuz even at this point Rick has fallen off. :manny:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
walking-dead-fathom.jpg

Wow, they are playing it Movie Theaters too. I just want them to finish out the season right. I have enjoyed the last Several Episodes of this season but they need to end on a high note. As for Morgan crossing over, again I love his character so it's going to be interesting to see how he interacts wit the "Fear" cast.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So why are you watching ? I for one enjoy the show for what it is . People like you are why I stopped posting in the thread . The show isn't perfect but if you hate it that much then just stop posting in this thread find a show you like and watch that . The thread can't just be every post of its garbage garbage garbage let the people who like it enjoy.