All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So why are you watching ? I for one enjoy the show for what it is . People like you are why I stopped posting in the thread . The show isn't perfect but if you hate it that much then just stop posting in this thread find a show you like and watch that . The thread can't just be every post of its garbage garbage garbage let the people who like it enjoy.
I can say whatever the fukk i want. U dont like what i post then stop posting on a public forum fan boy

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Catching up with FTWD on Hulu now. I stopped watching middle of season 2, but I'm interested in the "reboot" coming this season.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
walking-dead-fathom.jpg

Wow, they are playing it Movie Theaters too. I just want them to finish out the season right. I have enjoyed the last Several Episodes of this season but they need to end on a high note. As for Morgan crossing over, again I love his character so it's going to be interesting to see how he interacts wit the "Fear" cast.

pay theater prices to watch commercials, brehs :dahell:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Lol :mjlol: your giving a product you hate views and time :jbhmm::pachaha: twd won

U seem like one of those stat nerds. Stay in your lane and keep your role fan boy.

Btw, never said i hate TWD but the coli is full of ADD having ass nikkas so its expected :francis:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Wait a sec. They already crossing these two shows tonight? :dahell:

Damn shame its boring ass Morgan too :francis: