All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That was a best episode in a while for me. I loved all the misdirection and double crossing.
Yea this episode took me back to the glory days of walking dead. I'm actually shocked they could still make something this great. This was why the walking dead became the iconic show that it is today. Great writing and great acting.

I think this episode officially made me a negan fan. Dude killed every scene he was in. Muthafukker was out here mindfukking everybody:mjlol:........it makes you realize why he was able to rise to leadership. Dude is a master at breaking people down psychologically. That's why he's always one step ahead of everybody. The way he checkmated simon and dwight was god level shyt:wow:......he knew every single move dwight would make.

this episode took me to a point where this is now negan's show. I honestly dont give a single fukk about Ricks squad anymore. They're boring and annoying as fukk. If negan dies next week, this show might be dead:yeshrug:......he's become the only character worth watching at this point. JDM hijacked this show from Andrew Lincoln like the Rock hijacked the fast and furious from Vin Diesel:pachaha:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Great episode. I loved the whole episode. Great setup for next week.

So, in Carl's magical world...

Negan: Hey Ricky! Remember when I beat the shyt out of your chinese friend's and that ginger's skulls in front of your friends and terrorize your community, practically making you my slaves?

Rick: Oh yeah... good times Negan, good times.

:heh:
Does he honestly think Rick, Rosita, and pregnant Maggie was gonna just forgive. They wanna kill Negan too not just Rick.

Not to mention Negan. Rick's group has been a huge pain in his ass.:skip:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Great episode. I loved the whole episode. Great setup for next week.

So, in Carl's magical world...

Negan: Hey Ricky! Remember when I beat the shyt out of your chinese friend's and that ginger's skulls in front of your friends and terrorize your community, practically making you my slaves?

Rick: Oh yeah... good times Negan, good times.

:heh:
Does he honestly think Rick, Rosita, and pregnant Maggie was gonna just forgive. They wanna kill Negan too not just Rick.

Not to mention Negan. Rick's group has been a huge pain in his ass.:skip:
Co-sign :laff:

But I guess that's why they are also showing Tara's opening to Dwight. Killed her GF yet now she has a change of heart to just let Dwight be. Just because he saved her with that non-poisonous arrow.

God knows what death Negan would have to save Rick/Rosita and Maggie from, to have them forgive him :pachaha:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
What is the point of Eugene being captured...

If he is just escape and go back...

Trash ass writing...
They were going to kill him and basically enslave him so when he got back to negans it i think in his head killed any reluctance he might of hadgoing at them...only thing i can think of...but yea writing is pretty trash

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ive vowed not to watch this show since last season, is it worth catching up?
Nope its not. Its just as bad as last season aside from a few decent episodes. Im thinking of just binge watching it when it all ends. Not wortht of a week to week basis.

FTWD however has gotten good with each passing season.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope its not. Its just as bad as last season aside from a few decent episodes. Im thinking of just binge watching it when it all ends. Not wortht of a week to week basis.

FTWD however has gotten good with each passing season.
Just as bad as season 7? :stopitslime:..not at all.

While nothing amazing the last 5 episodes have been better than any episode from that entire season apart from the premier (Glenn Death) and maybe the finale.

@MrPentatonic it’s worth catching up if you’re a fan of the show since the story is actually going somewhere now, the writing is still shytty in places but at least it’s been entertaining, they stopped the standalone bullshyt episodes that focus on just one boring character or storyline at a time that plagued the last season, it’ll be better since you’re binging it too.

Last edited:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The way negan told dwight to put that cigarette out was :whew:.....just letting him know he's still his bytch:smugbiden:

Then negan gave Simon the one on one. You gotta respect that:yeshrug:.....especially considering all the chances negan already gave him. He wanted Simon to know 100% he couldn't fukk with him. He didn't even bother to take his jacket off:wow:

Simon was comedy before the fight though. "After this is over, we get to work":myman:.......:russ:

Negan and Simon were the two best characters on the show this season. This shyt about to be trash without the saviors:yeshrug:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Can someone give me a brief update on what's been happening for the second half of the season because I have not watched at all

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Does anyone else thing the show tries to focus on too many damn characters. I think a trim is necessary. Earlier seasons their was a handful of main characters that carried the show. Now too many.

It could work if the show writers were much better at writing for an ensemble cast but they just aren't.