All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
someone needs to ahead and activate that Eugene gettin knocked the fukk out gif lol

got you breh

1ec48c1da3e7fae390e7df11f8ad0c9c.gif

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Once Negan got the upper hand on Simon, Dwight went into panic mode, but little did he know he should've been more panicked.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Yeah I hear you, WD has always been like that tho, ever since season 2 and one of its biggest problems, Robert Kirkman or whoever else that’s in charge will give the writers a segment that the season will be about, tell them the beginning and end and let them work out how to get it from A to B, so for instance “season 8 will be All Out War, the premier, mid season finale, mid season premiere and the season finale need to be exciting, now fill the rest in between with whatever you can”...16 is too many.

See I wldnt mind this scenario but there is no start middle and with TWD. The same way they started they are in the middle and will be in the end.

Waiting for an attack, have a skirmish no1 wins and no1 loses and back to waiting in same place too.

1 thing I give fear is they actually move th line. From staying in boat to a mix can family moved to a hotel a water cancel. To a small village. They advance the story, new characters in and out and no sob stories still crying over same ol ppl.

The woman's husband died and I swear after 5mins she ain't give a dayum bout em ne more. Meanwhile TWD still crying over Glenn and abraham.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Fan boys getting emotional because their favorite episodes are being criticized :mjlol:

See, what u stans fail to understand is, a decent episode like last nights would still be only decent compared to episodes in season 1 to 3. But since the show is 90% trash since then, u guys get all wet over an above average episode and get mad cuz people calling shyt out on it while u call it "great"

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I always thought that Fear the Walking Dead should eventually catch up to Rick & company and tell the story from two different points of view. On the main show, you see the FTWD crew as being the "bad guys" and on the other show, you see Rick & company as the "bad guys."

I couldn't get into FTWD though. It's like an even worse version of the main show. The only reason I'm still watching TWD is because I feel like I invested so much time in this bullshyt that I need to see it play out at this point :francis:

Last season of Fear was dope.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So Eugene still mkin bullets.

Negan still plotting against rick

Hill top still on guard waiting for an attack that may or may not ever come.

Aaron may or may not get help from da lesbianism crew

This show really knows how to drag out a story line and a season. So much happens yet really nothing has friggin happened.

Worked for Dragonball Z.....

Works for this:lavarlaugh:

Martha