All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
No he’s right, same shytty writing here and there but entertainment wise this has easily been its best half since season 6, I don’t know what you mean by not progressing? I’m the first person to shyt on this show when it drags but we’ve seen more shyt happen in these last 5 episodes then the whole of season 7.

I understand what your saying about things happening and entertainment.

But actual progressing. If you were to put the story line as a long line. The story hasn't changed positions on the timeline in a long time. They still stuck behind the fence waiting for the saviours to attack.

All the 'things' happening are just distractions to keep the viewer hooked as they drag out the season. It's like your on a road trip with your family. The story line has stopped at. The gas station and hasn't left to go back on the road. Sure lots of things happen at the gas station everyday to entertain you. But. Your car is still at the same highway exit for another season. No advancement.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand what your saying about things happening and entertainment.

But actual progressing. If you were to put the story line as a long line. The story hasn't changed positions on the timeline in a long time. They still stuck behind the fence waiting for the saviours to attack.

All the 'things' happening are just distractions to keep the viewer hooked as they drag out the season. It's like your on a road trip with your family. The story line has stopped at. The gas station and hasn't left to go back on the road. Sure lots of things happen at the gas station everyday to entertain you. But. Your car is still at the same highway exit for another season. No advancement.

Yeah I hear you, WD has always been like that tho, ever since season 2 and one of its biggest problems, Robert Kirkman or whoever else that’s in charge will give the writers a segment that the season will be about, tell them the beginning and end and let them work out how to get it from A to B, so for instance “season 8 will be All Out War, the premier, mid season finale, mid season premiere and the season finale need to be exciting, now fill the rest in between with whatever you can”...16 is too many.

I HOPE YOURE RIGHT....

LINK TO THE TRAILER?
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah I hear you, WD has always been like that tho, ever since season 2 and one of its biggest problems, Robert Kirkman or whoever else that’s in charge will give the writers a segment that the season will be about, tell them the beginning and end and let them work out how to get it from A to B, so for instance “season 8 will be All Out War, the premier, mid season finale, mid season premiere and the season finale need to be exciting, now fill the rest in between with whatever you can”...16 is too many.

GREAT BOTH SHOWS ARE ON THE SAME TIME LINE NOW.

:comeon:THE LAST 2 SEASONS OF TWD
ONLY BEEN LIKE 3 WEEKS ANYWAY.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
SO IT WOULD EFFECT HIS DECISION ABOUT THE BULLETS.

shyt WAS STUPID THO.

Dude was a coward and we already know he's a coward and we already knew he was gonna do the shyt anyway...

the point was to make his motives go from mere survival to actively declaring war on his former friends

If I helped supply weapons to kill my friends...and they captured me...

If I was really their friend...I would tell them everything I know...and accept whatever consequences...

Point is...

Negan gave him status and power...something he never had...which is a bigger and actually more character based reason why he'll do the shyt anyway. He never resisted Neegan anyway...cause like he says...I know how to survive and Ima do what it takes. So he didn't give a lot of a fukk about the Hilltop...he's a selfish coward that only cares about him...

It makes no sense...to have him captured and fukking escape by throwing up on someone...to build some animosity on his side...that is forced and contrived.

Other than to give him something to do and fill up the screentime with other characters than the characters that actually matter like Rick and Michonne and etc.

Cause somebody gotta make the Saviors bullets and he was just gonna be sitting around making bullets.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!

WE KNOW THAT...

WE DONT KNOW IF FTWD WILL STILL BE A PREQUEL.

IF SO, THEY CAN KILL OFF MORGAN NEXT WEEK
AND PUT AN EARLIER VERSION OF MORGAN ON FTWD.

Morgan didn't have the stick before he met that one guy in the woods who trained him. On FTWD he has the stick, so it not a prequel.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Dude was a coward and we already know he's a coward and we already knew he was gonna do the shyt anyway...

If I was really their friend...I would tell them everything I know...and accept whatever consequences...

Point is...

Negan gave him status and power...something he never had...which is a bigger and actually more character based reason why he'll do the shyt anyway. He never resisted Neegan anyway...cause like he says...I know how to survive and Ima do what it takes. So he didn't give a lot of a fukk about the Hilltop...he's a selfish coward that only cares about him...

It makes no sense...to have him captured and fukking escape by throwing up on someone...to build some animosity on his side...that is forced and contrived.

Other than to give him something to do and fill up the screentime with other characters than the characters that actually matter like Rick and Michonne and etc.

Cause somebody gotta make the Saviors bullets and he was just gonna be sitting around making bullets.
he never really took advantage of his position. he never fukked any women, he never really relished in abusing subordinates like the other lieutenants. he was still shook and kept one foot in the saviors and the other foot in being ready to detach from them if circumstances changed. his true heel turn was building slowly, and rosita telling him that they will put him in a whole and keep him alive only if he is useful killed any possibility that he could use going back to his group as a plan b.

DipsetUnit

Rookie
Daps
That closeup when she was talking that shyt :takedat: .
That closeup of Laura when she was talking that shyt was:takedat:too.

Point is...

He had some doubts deep down about making bullets for Negan to kill Rick's people with as the beginning of the episode showed with the pastor pleading with him not to do it. They're not his friends though they threatened to kill him after he took the fall for them and could've been tortured and killed himself like he said, Rosita pressured him into making the bullet for her even after he tried to talk her out of it and told her it would end badly she's the reason he's with the Saviors to begin with.

She not only shows zero gratitude but insults the fukk out of him and tries to put the deaths of Rick's group on him, ignoring the fact that Rick killed a bunch of Saviors half of whom were in their sleep which started this war. So after all that he should say fukk them and stick with Negan, Hilltop didn't do shyt for him none of Rick's people even tried to bust him out they were content with letting him be tortured and/or killed and talking to Rosita should drive that point home that they aren't his friends (Rosita always treated him like shyt when he was nice to her but ironically pined over Abraham who tossed her away like nothing without even a "sorry").