All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think brehs are over thinking. Morgan been permanently detached. He's been like dis for seasons now.

Rick turned heel long time ago in Alexandria. From the time he was beefing wit them to start fighting and they tried to take away his power and the president ladies husband died. Rick been a str8 killing machine.

Y'all jus gettin played by these trash writers. Show u da same killing over n over again and tell u it means something more this time. Look where da story is. Nothing has moved forward. This is Lost all over again. Start show wondering about hatch and smoke end episode still wondering.
Yep Morgan has been detached since his son died, his wife's demise triggered it though.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I liked the episode, but that part with tying up negan was some nonsense. those ropes wer flimsy as hell. I know they can't let jadis kill negan, but it was kinda absurd.

:heh: That wasn't rope, breh. That was some kind of metal cable with a plastic yellow covering.

edit: see?

negan-pleads-with-jadis-not-to-burn-his-bat-revealing-more-about-his-past-image-via-amcarespromo-youtube-screenshot_1917221.jpg

correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure rick and Morgan magically free'd themselves with like 5 seconds of effort

:heh: The scene literally showed Rick telling them to cut them loose so they could help, the long haired Savior about to shoot them, then another Savior hit him in the back of the head before getting bit up and another one cut their ropes with a knife.

I usually hate ppl who complain about this show but I think I'm slowly starting to turn into one of those ppl

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:heh: The scene literally showed Rick telling them to cut them loose so they could help, the long haired Savior about to shoot them, then another Savior hit him in the back of the head before getting bit up and another one cut their ropes with a knife.

i must have missed that part then

all i remember seeing is Rick and begging them to cut them lose, then a couple seconds later they rubbed their hands together really hard and the ropes broke

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was :damn: at Rick and Morgan offing those Saviours who released them.

Cold blooded as hell
I gotta admit though, the way Morgan killed Jared (the douchebag) was wonderful :whew:. Closed the gate on him while he was running for his life. And then held him against the gate while the walkers devoured him with the :demonic:face.

That has to be the most satisfying death scene of a bad guy in the entire series. :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually hate ppl who complain about this show but I think I'm slowly starting to turn into one of those ppl

Same..The show still did questionable shyt in seasons 5 and 6, but the people in those threads would nitpick the most retarded shyt, but season 7 and 8A literally did turn me into one of those people lol, but this half has been a good improvement imo, Iv enjoyed and been entertained by the last 3 weeks in a row which hasn’t happened with me and this show in a long time, I’m actually excited for the last 2 episodes to see how this shyt plays out.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, that's when I stopped watching. At the season 2 mid-finale.

Get caught up, new season is right around the corner. I actually put it down around that time too for a minute because I thought it was trash and then one day decided to binge watch it a season or so later out of the blue. Glad I did, because it turns into a really good show.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get caught up, new season is right around the corner. I actually put it down around that time too for a minute because I thought it was trash and then one day decided to binge watch it a season or so later out of the blue. Glad I did, because it turns into a really good show.
What season is it on now?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Funny thing is as much as I enjoyed season 5 it still has the most bullshyt scene this show has ever had, nothing in the last 2 seasons compares to this :mjlol:

It LITERALLY ignores physics. Even so how were they even able to survive unscratched? This is why I believe its just Rick's dream. lol!