All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
Reppin
St louis
interesting episode. I thought Rick read his letter when he read Negan's letter, but I guess not.

looks like they finna take out eugene.

carol shoulda let that kid die :francis:

Rick tellin them runaway saviors he lied was :lolbron:..fight scene was the best scene in the ep

Morgan was :ld:..I get he's tired of this shyt and wants to exocise :demonic: of all the death...but AMC really watered down his badassness from when we first met him till now....same with Carol :russell:

garbage pail bytch's hidden room looked surprisingly nice...she shoulda bashed negan though.

Who negan picked up? First thought it might've been Rick the way he was talking...

neagan picked up old girl that
knows that dwight betrayed them.
:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
neagan picked up old girl that
knows that dwight betrayed them.
:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

dwight's wife? wow, that's random..thought she was dead..completely forgot she existed after her note or whatever...she's been such a forgettable non factor ass character. She's like Doc Dre...at least I hope they bring him back.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dwight's wife? wow, that's random..thought she was dead..completely forgot she existed after her note or whatever...she's been such a forgettable non factor ass character. She's like Doc Dre...at least I hope they bring him back.
Nah he means the saviour girl who got away while Dwight was killing his own team.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
i must have missed that part then

all i remember seeing is Rick and begging them to cut them lose, then a couple seconds later they rubbed their hands together really hard and the ropes broke
I feel like i missed alot of last night, one moment negans tied up and inching his way forward, next scene he has a flare and a gun :francis:

Decent episode, negans scenes are the only thing worth watching these days..thank god hes been in it more this season than last.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I feel like i missed alot of last night, one moment negans tied up and inching his way forward, next scene he has a flare and a gun :francis:

yeah that sh1t made no sense but I just chalked it up to me being high off Dro while watching it

I didn't know what the fuk was going on and it seems neither did you sober folks

I'm starting to hate this sh1t man, I felt like there was an episode before this that I missed but then I checked and there wasn't, i was all caught up

:mjlol:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
yeah that sh1t made no sense but I just chalked it up to me being high off Dro while watching it

I didn't know what the fuk was going on and it seems neither did you sober folks

I'm starting to hate this sh1t man, I felt like there was an episode before this that I missed but then I checked and there wasn't, i was all caught up

:mjlol:
Lol i def wasnt sober so i was blaming that as well...plus so many segments of this show signal “time to check my phone” status :russ:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watched it again today as my bro was catching up and it isn’t as dumb as it seems at first, you see her loading the bag up with guns and her personal things at the start of the episode, then she’s sitting on it waiting for the helicopte. Now why she left it there with him in the first place is another thing but they tried to cover it by Negan pointing out she left it there because he thinks she didn’t really wanna Kill him.

Lol i def wasnt sober so i was blaming that as well...plus so many segments of this show signal “time to check my phone” status :russ:

Literally every time the scene switches to Tara, Maggie, Aaron, Eugene or Enid I literally look straight to my phone, it’s not even on purpose either i just sub consciously do it lol.

Edit: speaking of which, according to the promo for the next episode we're catching up with Aaron and what’s happening in Oceanside :francis::beli::why:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Edit: speaking of which, according to the promo for the next episode we're catching up with Aaron and what’s happening in Oceanside :francis::beli::why:

i dont even know who that is

but I'm going to assume its the gay guy

honestly i didn't even care about Carl's death

the last walking dead death i cared about was Sasha's fine ass

but we got her back in Star Trek tho so all is well

:blessed:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont even know who that is