All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
the scope of this show is fukking huge, so many characters, so many side stories, it has to be the tv show with one of the biggest scope ever.

so with that said, I can forgive that the script/writing isnt as tight as other smaller scaled shows.

this shyt could go on forever.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
the scope of this show is fukking huge, so many characters, so many side stories, it has to be the tv show with one of the biggest scope ever.

so with that said, I can forgive that the script/writing isnt as tight as other smaller scaled shows.

this shyt could go on forever.

The show is literally on life support right now...one more bad season and it’s a wrap! It went from having rich storylines, deep characters, and motive to mindless shooting with the ocassional dumbass decision made by a character to move the plot forward.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Yo you think Negan picked up Dwights ex wife Sherry? His reaction would fit if it was her.

lis it me or does Nean reference the words "dikk and Balls" a lot.:gucci:

Last edited:

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Yo you think Negan picked up Dwights ex wife Sherry? His reaction would fit if it was her.

lis it me or does Nean reference the words "dikk and Balls" a lot.:gucci:
It would make sense that it is the one savior that knows Dwight is a traitor (forgot her name), and she's going to put him on blast.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
bytch I just explained why. Can u fukking read?:gucci:
That's a nonsensical theory. Bringing back a character they wrote off a season ago to prove that Dwight is a traitor when there's a plot thread they left dangling just a few episodes ago that proves the same thing.

But yeah I'm sure Sherry was eager to just hop right back in that car with Negan to ride back to the place she ran away from :mjlol:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
That's a nonsensical theory. Bringing back a character they wrote off a season ago to prove that Dwight is a traitor when there's a plot thread they left dangling just a few episodes ago that proves the same thing.

But yeah I'm sure Sherry was eager to just hop right back in that car with Negan to ride back to the place she ran away from :mjlol:
truthzoomisqe.gif