All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daniel would :bustback: Rick, Kingdom, Saviors dolo
Alicia turned into a dope character too, thought she was annoying and boring as fukk when I started.

I know he had to go and there was no way he was making it this far, but the one character who’s dead on this show that id love too see in these situations and still with Rick is Shane, as much as the writing on this show is shytty they did a great Job of Turning Rick into everything that Shane was and wanted everyone else to be, dude came across as a fukking psychopath at the time...he was ahead of the curve tho.

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
alicia the daughter right?

yeah she cool

Strand/Junkie Depp/Daniel/Alicia make the show worth watching...sucks they killed smiley for fukking madison though. She still a lousy leader

The writers for FTWD are a bit more competent . I feel like as unlikable as she is now, they'll turn her into a legit leader at some point. Some actions have been pretty bone headed, but at least it's always tied in with furthering character development so far, unlike TWD.

Anyways, sorry for the derailment.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alicia the daughter right?

yeah she cool

Strand/Junkie Depp/Daniel/Alicia make the show worth watching...sucks they killed smiley for fukking madison though. She still a lousy leader
Yeah that’s right, yeah, but that scene where he locked them two dikkheads in that office and beat them both to death with his bare hands for killing his son was fukking piff.

Edit: that just reminded me of how much I hated his son tho, he was legit the most annoying kid iv seen on any show, it takes a lot for me to dislike a young character on a show more than Tariq from Power.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writers for FTWD are a bit more competent . I feel like as unlikable as she is now, they'll turn her into a legit leader at some point. Some actions have been pretty bone headed, but at least it's always tied in with furthering character development so far, unlike TWD.

Anyways, sorry for the derailment.
After my last comment I rewatched the scene I was talking about, Where his son crashed the car and it flipped through the air...and that shyt looked better then any action scene iv seen in TWD in a while, shyt a couple weeks ago they didn’t even show Rick and Negan crashing their cars.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their personalities are strictly molded by the apocalyptic circumstances they both faced though.......Negan lies with his opinion of what he and saviors do.....he also believes people make him kill them.......when he is just a blood lusting psycho.

Rick has always dealt with the morality aspect. He knows what he does is wrong.....just prefers to do it cause he need to feel better about his situation.......and sometimes it needs to be done....
Negan has some good ideas in theory BUT he takes away all your freedoms and you must literally become negan to join the saviors . Rick is willing to work with others and will mind his own business , he just wants the communities to interact and trade supplies etc

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The heel turn happened in the episode breh wtf is so hard to understand about this.. Rick was endorsing them going back to the hilltop together and then turned around and killed them...that was the heel turn.I wasnt talking about his character throughout the series...it was always about the turn around in this episode....you over analyzing talking about shyt from years ago...you consistently have missed the point this whole conversation ....

The term heel turn is about a person's character turning from good to bad. If you don't know how to correctly use a term then don't use ig

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I was :damn: at Rick and Morgan offing those Saviours who released them.

Cold blooded as hell
correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure rick and Morgan magically free'd themselves with like 5 seconds of effort

I usually hate ppl who complain about this show but I think I'm slowly starting to turn into one of those ppl