All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I always thought that Fear the Walking Dead should eventually catch up to Rick & company and tell the story from two different points of view. On the main show, you see the FTWD crew as being the "bad guys" and on the other show, you see Rick & company as the "bad guys."

I couldn't get into FTWD though. It's like an even worse version of the main show. The only reason I'm still watching TWD is because I feel like I invested so much time in this bullshyt that I need to see it play out at this point :francis:

Ftwd started off wack, but it picks up and is well worth catching up with. Once they leave the Mexican lady's farm, it's non stop piff.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Breh the concept of that scene had nothing to do with previous character traits...they were both running away from thier own current realities and faults...they were using killing as a means to cope....and Morgan shamed Rick after the scene which is why he went home to read Carls letter.....the take away is Morgan is clearly permanently detatched and Rick has come to terms with his sons son's death.....

I think brehs are over thinking. Morgan been permanently detached. He's been like dis for seasons now.

Rick turned heel long time ago in Alexandria. From the time he was beefing wit them to start fighting and they tried to take away his power and the president ladies husband died. Rick been a str8 killing machine.

Y'all jus gettin played by these trash writers. Show u da same killing over n over again and tell u it means something more this time. Look where da story is. Nothing has moved forward. This is Lost all over again. Start show wondering about hatch and smoke end episode still wondering.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I really jus cnt believe sum of y'all needed rick saying I lied to finally realize rick turned heel. The brown dude with Carl was a clear sign. Him ordering to kill all da saviours in the outpost raids. The original outpost raid cpl seasons ago Killin ppl while they sleeping. Him takin over Alexandria. Since his wife died rick has had no chill.

But still so far how many episodes in are we. Nothing has advanced story wise. They still in hilltop waiting for an attack to come. Still Megan vs rick. Sum random saviours have died, sum random ones are still alive. Ppl still cllin dummy your majesty. Carol n Morgan still killing machines. Daryl still barely gets ne tv time. Maggie still bone skinny preggo.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont know why y’all keep asking why Maggie still doesn’t look pregnant every week, I mean yeah she should be showing a bit, but y’all know that each episode is like a day in their world right?

shyt in their world glenn only died a month ago according to the timeline lol, if you really wanna ask questions regarding the timeline ask why Carl went from being no older then 10 to a guy in his late teens in “2 years” lol

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Dont know why y’all keep asking why Maggie still doesn’t look pregnant every week, I mean yeah she should be showing a bit, but y’all know that each episode is like a day in their world right?

shyt in their world glenn only died a month ago according to the timeline lol, if you really wanna ask questions regarding the timeline ask why Carl went from being no older then 10 to a guy in his late teens in “2 years” lol

It's just a running joke because CORAL hit puberty in a span of 2 weeks TWD time :troll:

e2871cebdf90d5ddea2e9838183b35a7.jpg

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I think brehs are over thinking. Morgan been permanently detached. He's been like dis for seasons now.

Rick turned heel long time ago in Alexandria. From the time he was beefing wit them to start fighting and they tried to take away his power and the president ladies husband died. Rick been a str8 killing machine.

Y'all jus gettin played by these trash writers. Show u da same killing over n over again and tell u it means something more this time. Look where da story is. Nothing has moved forward. This is Lost all over again. Start show wondering about hatch and smoke end episode still wondering.

Breh all this because I said I like the heel turn in THAT episode. Even explained it to the tee what I meant...and you still talking this know it all nonsense....stop fukking qouting me breh...

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Breh all this because I said I like the heel turn in THAT episode. Even explained it to the tee what I meant...and you still talking this know it all nonsense....stop fukking qouting me breh...

There was no heel turn tho. Rick been a jerk. Some may argue since Dale died rick has been a jerk. Some will say it was when Herschel died. Since then there's been no1 to say no to evil rick.

Even began been pointing it out to Rick that all his fighting is just gettin more of his own ppl killed. For what, cous he doesn't wanna share food n supplies with the saviours. Well now u got nuthin 2 share rick. U fighting jus for fights sake.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot

The joke is the show and writers don't care to even put a fat suit or preggo suit on her to at least fake it like she's preggo. Aww no fukk the fans they'll believe ne nonsense we tell them. It's an insult to the fans.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
There was no heel turn tho. Rick been a jerk. Some may argue since Dale died rick has been a jerk. Some will say it was when Herschel died. Since then there's been no1 to say no to evil rick.

Even began been pointing it out to Rick that all his fighting is just gettin more of his own ppl killed. For what, cous he doesn't wanna share food n supplies with the saviours. Well now u got nuthin 2 share rick. U fighting jus for fights sake.

The heel turn happened in the episode breh wtf is so hard to understand about this.. Rick was endorsing them going back to the hilltop together and then turned around and killed them...that was the heel turn.I wasnt talking about his character throughout the series...it was always about the turn around in this episode....you over analyzing talking about shyt from years ago...you consistently have missed the point this whole conversation ....