All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
THERES SUPPOSED TO BE A TIME JUMP
SO WE REALLY DONT KNOW IF ITS GONNA BE A PREQUEL OR NOT.

I SAID THIS LAST SEASON

Good call.

Now obviously Negan isn’t a saint...but he genuinely sees people as the most important resource, and he’s not going to just kill someone that can ultimately produce for the “cause”. There is some sense of comfort knowing that as long as you follow the rules, you will be spared (sh*t, we all experience that every day that we obey laws to keep us out of prison), as opposed to being around Rick who might just kill you because you looked at him funny or his gut tells him you might be a future threat. Negan even keeps people alive that he knows are actively trying to kill him...that’s how committed he is to his master plan. The Saviors are basically the mafia...sociopaths with a code...just pay your dues and they won’t fukk your sh*t up. That’s why that helicopter got Negan shook...because it made him realize that his crew might now be a small fish in a bigger pond.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
interesting episode. I thought Rick read his letter when he read Negan's letter, but I guess not.

looks like they finna take out eugene.

carol shoulda let that kid die :francis:

Rick tellin them runaway saviors he lied was :lolbron:..fight scene was the best scene in the ep

Morgan was :ld:..I get he's tired of this shyt and wants to exocise :demonic: of all the death...but AMC really watered down his badassness from when we first met him till now....same with Carol :russell:

garbage pail bytch's hidden room looked surprisingly nice...she shoulda bashed negan though.

Who negan picked up? First thought it might've been Rick the way he was talking...

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think lowkey the producers are trying to give us hints that Negan is the REAL good guy. I mean Negan was giving us hints last season and this season. No way team Rick are the good guys.

I always thought that Fear the Walking Dead should eventually catch up to Rick & company and tell the story from two different points of view. On the main show, you see the FTWD crew as being the "bad guys" and on the other show, you see Rick & company as the "bad guys."

I couldn't get into FTWD though. It's like an even worse version of the main show. The only reason I'm still watching TWD is because I feel like I invested so much time in this bullshyt that I need to see it play out at this point :francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Good call.

Now obviously Negan isn’t a saint...but he genuinely sees people as the most important resource, and he’s not going to just kill someone that can ultimately produce for the “cause”. There is some sense of comfort knowing that as long as you follow the rules, you will be spared (sh*t, we all experience that every day that we obey laws to keep us out of prison), as opposed to being around Rick who might just kill you because you looked at him funny or his gut tells him you might be a future threat. Negan even keeps people alive that he knows are actively trying to kill him...that’s how committed he is to his master plan. The Saviors are basically the mafia...sociopaths with a code...just pay your dues and they won’t fukk your sh*t up. That’s why that helicopter got Negan shook...because it made him realize that his crew might now be a small fish in a bigger pond.

Yeah, he only bashes in people brains with a barbed wired baseball

He also shot a woman for no reason and splits a man from his ass to his appetite.

Negan is a psychopath with control freak complex that is all.

A psychopath doesn’t have a conscience. If he lies to you so he can steal your money, he won’t feel any moral qualms, though he may pretend to. He may observe others and then act the way they do so he’s not “found out,” Tompkins says.

Rick is sociopath whose always used killing as a means to cope with his loss......

A sociopath typically has a conscience, but it’s weak. He may know that taking your money is wrong, and he might feel some guilt or remorse, but that won’t stop his behavior.

Last edited:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Negan is a psychopath with control freak complex that is all.
Rick is sociopath whose always used killing as a means to cope with his loss......

Not knowing enough about each character’s pre-apocalyptic life makes it difficult to fully define their personality. Rick could have been a dirty cop...Negan could have been a beloved school teacher...we just don’t know enough.

I will say that I might have to disagree with your diagnosis, since a common trait of a psychopath is the ability to lie without remorse, and I believe Rick has done that enough in the show to qualify (when Negan has surprisingly been pretty true to his word - as fukked up as that word may be).

Neegan also spared the lives of a few people I believe Rick would have offed immediately if in the same situation (Carl and Jadis come to mind).

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Not knowing enough about each character’s pre-apocalyptic life makes it difficult to fully define their personality. Rick could have been a dirty cop...Negan could have been a beloved school teacher...we just don’t know enough.

I will say that I might have to disagree with your diagnosis, since a common trait of a psychopath is the ability to lie without remorse, and I believe Rick has done that enough in the show to qualify (when Negan has surprisingly been pretty true to his word - as fukked up as that word may be).

Neegan also spared the lives of a few people I believe Rick would have offed immediately if in the same situation (Carl and Jadis come to mind).

Their personalities are strictly molded by the apocalyptic circumstances they both faced though.......Negan lies with his opinion of what he and saviors do.....he also believes people make him kill them.......when he is just a blood lusting psycho.

Rick has always dealt with the morality aspect. He knows what he does is wrong.....just prefers to do it cause he need to feel better about his situation.......and sometimes it needs to be done....