All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
It wasnt that they killed them...its that they lied and said they wouldnt...and then committed that..quite brutally at that...FOR ME..that partnof the show was entertaining and unnexpected...not because of the killing but because of the lets all get along shyt Rick was preaching prior too..

You actually believed that shyt?
Do u even watch da show? Dis da same rick who was tryin 2 shoot brown dude while his son begging him to stop.

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
When Rick sees Morgan & Morgan sees Rick..
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Morgan could get killed on here because Fear is a prequel right?

THERES SUPPOSED TO BE A TIME JUMP
SO WE REALLY DONT KNOW IF ITS GONNA BE A PREQUEL OR NOT.

:ohhh: @ Negan being the good guy all along.

I SAID THIS LAST SEASON

NEEGAN IS A FAIR GUY

AND TEAM RICK ARE ACTUALLY BAD GUYS.

NEEGAN WOULD HAVE BEEN JUSTIFIED IN WIPING OUT THEIR WHOLE GROUP ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

:devil:
:evil:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
LMAAAAAAAAAO

Rick & Morgan suppose to be the good guys. These dudes are so demonic :dead:
I think lowkey the producers are trying to give us hints that Negan is the REAL good guy. I mean Negan was giving us hints last season and this season. No way team Rick are the good guys.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You actually believed that shyt?
Do u even watch da show? Dis da same rick who was tryin 2 shoot brown dude while his son begging him to stop.

Breh the concept of that scene had nothing to do with previous character traits...they were both running away from thier own current realities and faults...they were using killing as a means to cope....and Morgan shamed Rick after the scene which is why he went home to read Carls letter.....the take away is Morgan is clearly permanently detatched and Rick has come to terms with his sons son's death.....