All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
“Another bullshyt episode, I hate this fukkin show none of this shyt makes sense :beli:

See yall nonsensical masochists next week :pachaha:
Ima keep it mad funky right now.

This show is TRASH!!!!!
:mjlol:

Im just like, "fukkit man!"

Im in too deep.
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Another episode. Where da plot never advanced.

Negan still alive but no1 knows it.
Hilltop still chilling on alert but don't k ow when ne1 coming to attack.
Every1 still crying over Carl.
Morgan still maad.
Same way episode started it finished. No advancement, no shocks, surprises or nething.

Dis show is show worthless now. Early seasons every episode they wld be in a new city, setting, new camp area something. Now, u cld switch around da order of da scenes n episodes and it wld still play the same.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Another episode. Where da plot never advanced.

Negan still alive but no1 knows it.
Hilltop still chilling on alert but don't k ow when ne1 coming to attack.
Every1 still crying over Carl.
Morgan still maad.
Same way episode started it finished. No advancement, no shocks, surprises or nething.

Dis show is show worthless now. Early seasons every episode they wld be in a new city, setting, new camp area something. Now, u cld switch around da order of da scenes n episodes and it wld still play the same.

I dont know that Rick/Morgan heel turn at the end was about the most gangsta shyt Ive seen on this show in a minute...especially the way Morgan killed old buddy...that almost made up for the Negan gun/flare scene

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I dont know that Rick/Morgan heel turn at the end was about the most gangsta shyt Ive seen on this show in a minute...especially the way Morgan killed old buddy...that almost made up for the Negan gun/flare scene

What heel turn? Morgan been doin this from time.

Have you forgotten at the outpost. He laid down pretended was dead. While rest of his group got shot. He got up n killed every1 1 by 1. Hunted them down inside the outpost..

At kingdom cpl episodes him n Carol cleaned out the saviours from outpost 1 by 1. No survivors.

So wha did he do so special today, he killed more saviours. Nothing got advanced, nothing we haven't seen. Rinse repeat same plot lines.

Daps
I use to like this show because of the logic. Like if I just woke up in hospital from a coma what wld I do. Go find my fam.

If I found out my broski was banging my wife. I'm Killin em 1 way or another. Tryin 2 live in abandon houses and jails. Go to cdc and find answers. All of that made sense.

Now tho it's jus nonsense. Logic is gone and they don't even care.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
What heel turn? Morgan been doin this from time.

Have you forgotten at the outpost. He laid down pretended was dead. While rest of his group got shot. He got up n killed every1 1 by 1. Hunted them down inside the outpost..

At kingdom cpl episodes him n Carol cleaned out the saviours from outpost 1 by 1. No survivors.

So wha did he do so special today, he killed more saviours. Nothing got advanced, nothing we haven't seen. Rinse repeat same plot lines.

It wasnt that they killed them...its that they lied and said they wouldnt...and then committed that..quite brutally at that...FOR ME..that partnof the show was entertaining and unnexpected...not because of the killing but because of the lets all get along shyt Rick was preaching prior too..