All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show runner to be exact, Gimple now chief content officer of the two Walking Dead shows. Writers are staying the same as far as I'm aware.
Yeah that’s what I meant to say, could make a good difference tho even if Gimple is still there.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that’s what I meant to say, could make a good difference tho even if Gimple is still there.
Gimple getting the axe (well reassigned in this case) is what so many wanted. We'll see if it works out. I have to think there is more room to go up than down with the new showrunner, though that person was one of the writers so :francis:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gimple getting the axe (well reassigned in this case) is what so many wanted. We'll see if it works out. I have to think there is more room to go up than down with the new showrunner, though that person was one of the writers so :francis:
Hopefully they see the big decline in viewers and interest with the way the show was going that they knew they needed to change some things up, everyone has an opinion but when literally all of the reviewers and viewers are saying the same thing...