All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
jesus wtf, i thought this season was great. im in the minority. but fukk yall :francis:
Overall it was good, better than last season. But the decision to kill Quaarell is the dumbest thing they've ever done. Their weird hard-on for Negan will ultimately be the end of the show.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Definitely better than last season but killing Killa Carl was :scust:

I was already pissed that they killed Sheba... Like damn, kill nikkas we don't like. None of those fakkit lieutenants from Negans group got killed.

Daps
Hold up, people actually cared that bytch ass Carl died? That was the best thing that happened this season to me.

Skeptic

Superstar
Daps
Carl has been flirting with death since the beginning. He finally got his wish?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least Carl’s death confirms that The Flash forward is a dream and we’re not actually getting “old man Rick” I don’t wanna watch this shyt if I have to see him limping about with a cane as a permanent cripple like the comics for the rest of the entire show, he's one of the few great characters left.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only characters we have now that keep it interesting imo are Rick, Negan, Morgan, and maybe Carol if they used her more. From the beginning all the way through season 6 the show had a nice range of good characters to help carry the show..

Rick
Shane
Daryl
Michonne
Glenn
Carol
Morgan

Shane and Glenn are dead. Carol has been boring since she ran away from Alexandria. Gabe has improved a lot but he’s always making retarded decisions. Michonnes character fell off since they put her together with Rick, Daryls character has fallen all the way the fukk off over the last 2 seasons, he’s just been a fukk up and a liability since he got Glenn killed, Tyrese should of great but they made him a bytch, Maggie has always been boring, jesus could of been cool but he was irritating this half, Rositas nice to look at but fukk her and the other remaining 50 characters...Even all of the good tier 2 characters are dead (Abe, Herschel, Sasha)