All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm like a battered girlfriend I just can't leave. I remember what is used to be.:russ:

My major problems with this war.

There seems to be an ENDLESS amount of saviors no matter how many Rick n em kill they seem to have infinite body's.

The casualties on Ricks side are so meaningless. The few big battles where they lose a lot of people I have never seen most of those faces until they were on the ground dead in the aftermath.

The one that really gets me. Rick could have ended this at least twice already. When they are outside the sanctuary and Negan is basically dancing in front of them. All these great shots they don't even seem to aim at Negan. When they are fighting in Ricks house and Rick gets ahold of the bat and gives Negan a lovetap with it and dives out the window.:stopitslime:

Anyway see you at 9pm 8pm central

Oh yeah another thing. I have no clue where the story is going but this should be the end. They should end with a brutal one on one between Rick and Negan. Rick eventually gets the best of him and kills him then rolls over and dies himself from his injuries. The end

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Watch them throw a curveball

Carl doesn’t die, he was bitten by a whisper
I hope so. I want him to live.

Regarding the show, this is a perfect example of something in the comics not working out the same on television. This “all out war” needs to end quickly and they need to move on to another storyline.

Once that happens, the interest level of fans should increase.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope so. I want him to live.

Regarding the show, this is a perfect example of something in the comics not working out the same on television. This “all out war” needs to end quickly and they need to move on to another storyline.

Once that happens, the interest level of fans should increase.
I heard rumors that those junkyard people are actually the whispers

Either way this Negan thing needs to move more quickly

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
giphy.gif