CHICAGO
Sums up my feelings

How Fear The Walking Dead taking more risks than the OG show :scust:

There's only three characters on that show that remain

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE CHARACTERS OF FTWD
SO THEY CAN KILL OFF ANYBODY.

MADISON, NICK, ALICIA, STRAND AND DANIEL
ARE STILL ALIVE FROM THE OG GROUP.

:mjlol:THEY KILLED OFF 4 MEXICAN CHARACTERS FROM THE OG GROUP.

BIG RISKS HUH?

TWD KILLED OFF WAY MORE IMPORTANT CHARACTERS IN THIER 1ST 3 SEASONS.

GOTTA BRING shyt BACK TO REALITY.
:devil:
:evil:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE CHARACTERS OF FTWD
SO THEY CAN KILL OFF ANYBODY.

MADISON, NICK, ALICIA, STRAND AND DANIEL
ARE STILL ALIVE FROM THE OG GROUP.

:mjlol:THEY KILLED OFF 4 MEXICAN CHARACTERS FROM THE OG GROUP.

BIG RISKS HUH?

TWD KILLED OFF WAY MORE IMPORTANT CHARACTERS IN THIER 1ST 3 SEASONS.

GOTTA BRING shyt BACK TO REALITY.
:devil:
:evil:

Have you watched the latest season :what:

Nick suicide bombed himself along with Daniel

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rick is out in 2-3 years. possibly sooner if they cant agree on a contract.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Was just thinking back how krazy this show is and the nonsense they made me belief.

We got Rick and crew VS negan and they making cars wit ghetto armour and need a herd to help them win a battle. Struggling to find RPGs and prevent negan from bringing in their big guns.

Meanwhile a couple seasons ago, dudes where riding fukkin tanks into battle like it was normal everyday shyt.

Your tellin me Every1 forgot bout da tank, a d they ain't go looking for ne more. Jus run up in there wit a tank n blast dat bish open. When u look back dis show truly is ridiculous Mayne.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
After reading da last few pages I really cnt believe more ppl aren't talkin bout da obvious. How Judith come back so big this season yet Maggie still has no belly? What kind of pregnancy is she having? Da immaculate conception. Jus hurry up n say she got a miscarriage or kill her off b4 this phantom baby is born.

Also I wld luv 2 see Dem journey to anothet medical lab or sumthin, like how they did the cdc that time and find out Judith is born without the virus in her. As I remember da Cdc doc SD they all have da virus or gene within them.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Sums up my feelings

How Fear The Walking Dead taking more risks than the OG show :scust:

There's only three characters on that show that remain

the point of all this is that the zombies are not the true threat its your own people. so them trying to set up and rebuild civilization by destroying all the zombies goes against everything.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I liked the episode and the entire season.

I like Carl's character, but they're making the correct move if they're killing him off so that they can steer away from the comics version of 'All out War'. I read it and didn't really enjoy it that much. It dragged on too long and I didn't like how Carl was portrayed nor did I like the ending of that version of 'All Out war'.

Hopefully they wrap this war thing up pretty quick in February and move on to an entirely new storyline.

For those complaining about the garbage people and the beach bytches, keep in mind that TWD always closes up loose ends, so I'm certain that both of those groups will play a role in the war. Even if you hate the show, you have to admit that they're great at answering unanswered questions.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the episode and the entire season.

I like Carl's character, but they're making the correct move if they're killing him off so that they can steer away from the comics version of 'All out War'. I read it and didn't really enjoy it that much. It dragged on too long and I didn't like how Carl was portrayed nor did I like the ending of that version of 'All Out war'.

Hopefully they wrap this war thing up pretty quick in February and move on to an entirely new storyline.

For those complaining about the garbage people and the beach bytches, keep in mind that TWD always closes up loose ends, so I'm certain that both of those groups will play a role in the war. Even if you hate the show, you have to admit that they're great at answering unanswered questions.
Dynomite