All Out War: Official Walking Dead Season 8 Thread

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....-skip-the-comics-whisperers-arc-entirely/amp/

Interesting..I know certain things that happen during this arc and that it heavily involves Carl but not much else, to the people in here that read the comics how would you rate The Whisperer War storyline? Would it be a good thing to skip it or are they fukking up? Me personally when I think about it I really wouldn't wanna see a whole season/conflict based around Carl and his love affair with the Whisperer leaders daughter, especially with that actor/acting, if they can't even make All Out War as great as it should be on tv I'm willing to bet that this would translate into a pretty trash tv season, maybe Carl dying is a good thing now that they can go in whatever direction they want.

Last edited:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
The Walking Dead's Disastrous Season 8 Problems In One Chart

dead-chart.jpg

IMDB user rating chart showing the fall off over 8 seasons.

No wonder Gimp-le always looks like such a nervous wreck in those Talking Dead appearances :russ:

full

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The Walking Dead's Disastrous Season 8 Problems In One Chart

dead-chart.jpg

IMDB user rating chart showing the fall off over 8 seasons.

No wonder Gimp-le always looks like such a nervous wreck in those Talking Dead appearances :russ:

full
Piggybacking off this graph with a table of my own.

Seasons 1-6 didn't have a single episode with an average IMDB rating of 7 or below. Not one.

Season 7 had four such episodes. The average rating for all of S7 is lower than all but 2 total episodes in the first 6 seasons. The Tara episode, which drew a 5.7, was 0.6 worse than the previous lowest rated episode, which was the BS cliffhanger with Negan waiting to baseball bat murder Glenn and the ginger whose name I forgot.

7 of the 8 episodes in Season 8 are below a 7. Currently, with an average rating of 6.8, that rating would be equal to or lower than all but four episodes prior to this season and lower than all but one episode in the first 6 seasons.

Screenshot_2018_01_01_15_27_42.png

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Piggybacking off this graph with a table of my own.

Seasons 1-6 didn't have a single episode with an average IMDB rating of 7 or below. Not one.

Season 7 had four such episodes. The average rating for all of S7 is lower than all but 2 total episodes in the first 6 seasons. The Tara episode, which drew a 5.7, was 0.6 worse than the previous lowest rated episode, which was the BS cliffhanger with Negan waiting to baseball bat murder Glenn and the ginger whose name I forgot.

7 of the 8 episodes in Season 8 are below a 7. Currently, with an average rating of 6.8, that rating would be equal to or lower than all but four episodes prior to this season and lower than all but one episode in the first 6 seasons.

Screenshot_2018_01_01_15_27_42.png
The All Out War story arc should have righted the ship for TWD, great comic book material. Instead, episode 83, the Negan bat murder cliffhanger to end season 6, has proven to be the shows jump the shark moment with All Out War being the beginning of the TWD death spiral.
chart.png